FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aimtrigger

Wich class is the most fun for pvp/pve?

Hello!

I am kind of new to wow and I still haven`t found a class I like to play! I have a paladin lvl 100 hunter lvl 101 and a demon hunter 110.

But i do not really like any of them! Do you have any suggestions to me what I can play in legion? Thinking about a boomkin!

Edited by Aimtrigger

Welcome to the community!

Depends on what you enjoy playing! Tank? DPS? Heals? If you're willing to play a Healer, Discipline is really a fun hybrid to play as you deal damage and heal your allies simultaneously. Mistweaver Monks are also fun after their Legion overhaul. For DPS I personally like the Fire Mage or Warlock. Retribution Paladins are somewhat boring.

This is just my personal taste, I'm only doing PvE. I assume one of the best classes for PvP include Demon Hunters thanks to their ability to double-jump and glide.

I also recommend taking a look at Class Trials.

• You can try out all the different classes and find out, which one you enjoy the most.
  • Like 1

Mages in general.  Who doesn't like sheeping an enemy player and laughing about it?  :D

Every has their own fun with different classes.  You should follow the class trials like Stan said, you won't know what you like until you've tried them all.

9 hours ago, Thazi said:

Mages in general.  Who doesn't like sheeping an enemy player and laughing about it?  :D

'Why sheep them if you can frog them? :P

Honestly without knowing what your play style is, it’s hard to recommend you a class. I for example don’t like to play range classes and  most of the time stick to tanking. Others prefer healing. You’d just have to find out what fits your play style.

If you still need help with this, I agree with Erelaun in saying that we do need to know a bit more about what you want in a class to help!

What kind of pally are you playing?  I have both a prot (alliance) and ret (horde) and much prefer the prot, even though I don't do much tanking of dungeons. Really survivable and does a fair bit of dmg. 

I have at least one of each class at 100 or above except Lock (92) Monk (34) and Shammy (70)  I've just never enjoyed the whole totem thing, and as an old vanilla player I could never get used to (Kung-foo) pandas  I am enjoying lock and will be leveling her to 110 post haste  

My main is a mage and I've always loved playing as a clothie. You can't just rush in and aggro everything on the server, you have to think and plan. Warlock is clothie easy mode because you have your own tank :)

I might suggest you try a Druid due to the flexibility. They can be rogue-like or mage like or even prot pally like. They are very difficult in lower levels but so much fun above 40ish.