1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are a social horde guild on Kazzak that is going to be active in Legion. We are planning to clear all raid content, and do mythic+ dungeons. We also have some plans for PvP activities (will be announced later). But we do have people in the guild who do organize weekly rated battlegrounds for guild members. We want to create friendly atmosphere for everyone to progress, gear up, explore and have a fun. There will be some weekend guild events too, for example: world bosses, mythic dungeons, old raids for transmog/achievements.
Currently we are actively recruiting for two activities: Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons. All classes and specializations are welcome for Dungeon groups.
For Raids we mainly need healers (high demand on priest / shaman / monk) and ranged dps (high demand on mage / SP / warlock / boomkin), though we will preview all applications.
Of course our doors are always open for all social players that will be actively exploring Broken Isles and will have a voice in our guild chat. We are going to use Discord as main voice chat (it works from both app or web browser).
Our Guild goals:
* Create an enjoyable atmosphere for progression throughout Legion content
* Finish Legion raiding content on Heroic difficulty (we are planning to raid Mythic as well, but finishing it depends on too many factors)
* Have few teams for weekly Mythic+ dungeons with steady results
Our Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday from 7 to 10 pm (server time)
Recruitment priority for Raiding:
* Tanks - medium
* Healers - high
* Melee damage dealers - low
* Range damage dealers - high
We are looking for following type of persons for Raiding:
* motivated. No one is going to motivate you to visit our raids. If you want to progress with us, we are happy to bring you along. If you need someone to lead you by the hand, you probably won't find it here.
* efficient. The raid time is very limited and you have to make most of it. In fact we will strive not to waste it at all and fill these 3 hours with solid progress. If you are going to raid, it means you are ready to be summoned/at the instance 6:45 with food/flask/pots and in voice comms.
* mature. If you are going to kid all around during boss fights (although we do enjoy good humor anywhere else), you probably do not fit well in group. Though we enjoy good humor, there is a time and a place for that and since raid time is quite limited you better put that aside for the duration.
Additional points will go to candidates who will have next qualities:
* Close 100% raid attendance. Self-explanatory, static group should be static.
* Striving for excellence. A person who is not afraid to take upon himself/herself to complete that special assignment within specific encounters (like siegecrafter blackfuse belt) flawlessly.
* "WoW expert". A person who is always on top of what is best for not only their own class, but other classes as well and is willing/knowing enough to answer questions that new people in the guild might have.
To contact us, add one of our recruitment officers in battle.net: Nayati (Alastor#2907), Sin (Sin#2880)