FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
y3v0n

Unholy DK Trinkets Help

Hello fellas,

Yet another topic about choosing the right trinkets. Here's my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/voljin/Anathela/simple

Right now I'm raiding with Unstable Arcanocrystal 865 and Chrono-shard 850 + socket. Yesterday, i just got Ursoc's trinket 865 and I could'nt figure out which one I should replace, or if Ursoc's was'nt worth it. I know there are sites and robots out there to simulate this out but I felt like I needed some human advices from them icy veins badboyz.

Also, aside from trinkets, I keep getting Haste/Mastery gear. I recently replaced my haste/crit helm and legs because of the 15 ilvl boost, but I lost like 7% crit in the process. I'm feeling really insecure about loosing more crit. Is there a soft cap (just like the 20% haste) ? Should I keep my good stats/low ilvl gear and just wait ?

Thanks a lot for your time :)

3 minutes ago, y3v0n said:

Hello fellas,

Yet another topic about choosing the right trinkets. Here's my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/voljin/Anathela/simple

Right now I'm raiding with Unstable Arcanocrystal 865 and Chrono-shard 850 + socket. Yesterday, i just got Ursoc's trinket 865 and I could'nt figure out which one I should replace, or if Ursoc's was'nt worth it. I know there are sites and robots out there to simulate this out but I felt like I needed some human advices from them icy veins badboyz.

Also, aside from trinkets, I keep getting Haste/Mastery gear. I recently replaced my haste/crit helm and legs because of the 15 ilvl boost, but I lost like 7% crit in the process. I'm feeling really insecure about loosing more crit. Is there a soft cap (just like the 20% haste) ? Should I keep my good stats/low ilvl gear and just wait ?

865 ursocs is pretty good, it will likely be an improvement on your chronoshard, i'd smack a test dummy to be 100% sure but it should be the way to go.

As far as haste the soft cap is 18% hard is 20%, you really don't want anymore than that. The general rule for item upgrades is if the stats are lower or undesired only equip if its a 10 ilvl boost, otherwise keep the other ones, since it was 15 ilvls you probably made the correct decision, however, stats are important. So, you'll need to play around with that a bit.  

Use chrono shard, the haste if procced during potions will do lots for it the dmg of the potion. Plus 5k haste really solid. Ursocs paw is realllly reallllly lack luster it's only about 1% or your over all dps and sitll hasn't been patched to compensate it may have more strength but like 150 strength + approx 1.2m dmg doesn't out weight the raw haste you gain, I played this a trinket similar and mine procced during lust with potion up and i had like 3.3m dmg off one potion compared to the normal 2m which instantly out shadows the ursoc paw not even including the extra globals i got off because of it.

On 10/27/2016 at 6:13 AM, y3v0n said:

Hello fellas,

Use chrono shard, the haste if procced during potions will do lots for it the dmg of the potion. Plus 5k haste really solid. Ursocs paw is realllly reallllly lack luster it's only about 1% or your over all dps and sitll hasn't been patched to compensate it may have more strength but like 150 strength + approx 1.2m dmg doesn't out weight the raw haste you gain, I played this a trinket similar and mine procced during lust with potion up and i had like 3.3m dmg off one potion compared to the normal 2m which instantly out shadows the ursoc paw not even including the extra globals i got off because of it.

Eye of command on most fights, any of them where you don't target swap often, such as ursoc, nythendra, cenarius depending on the strat you do, odyn, guarm. Then Memento/arcano on any other fights where target swapping is a "must", basically if you can keep a 80% uptime or higher on 10 stack eye of command it's better.

Memento, Arcano is insanely powerful I doubt you'll replace that unless you get like minimum 885 or higher.