Chumani

[Skywall/Drak'thul][H] <Corrupted Destiny>7/7N/H 3/3 N ToV

3 posts in this topic

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=246684

Skywall and Drak'thul! Hai raiders! Chu here! Hope you all are having fun this expansion, I know I am! Corrupted Destiny is currently recruiting for its raid team! We are 7/7 N/H EN and 3/3 N ToV

Currently we are recruiting and looking for YOU! Come join us, Raiders and Members! Someone always online in guild super fun mature atmosphere! What are you waiting for!

Don't bother if you think in 'solo' terms. We are a team.... we depend on each other, it's 'we' not 'I". You must play well with others and not run with scissors.

Tanks are welcome to join us but we have no room on raid team or upcoming alt raid team.

Regardless if you are ranged or not its always best to inquire, you just never know. We currently average a count of 20 and up on our raid team.

Raid times:

Sunday 6:30pm-9pm (pst **west coast server**)

Tuesday 6:30pm-9pm

Thursday 6:30pm-9pm

**Raid times are subject to change.....Additional 'alt' raid will begin soon on different night yet to be determined**

Alts are welcome

All adult guild.... **was going to say 'mature' but.... lets just say adult for now** :)

Must occasionally sacrifice a goat or something to the horde gods.

Must be willing to flaunt a rare mount if you obtain one in front of whoever desires said mount.Every time you see them.

Recruiting ANYONE who is looking for a guild to join... we actually have quite a few people online every single day who don't even raid! Then add the raiders and voila! Lots of people online!

Corrupted Destiny guild is one of the oldest guilds on Skywall realm. Drak'thul is connected now with us. We have watched guilds come and go, but not us!

Come and be a part of something wonderful! Pack a suitcase, those who visit always stay..... seriously.... can't get rid of them!

Come and join us.... Corrupted Destiny has been my home since Burning Crusade.... make it yours too!

COME..... GET..... CORRUPTED!

Swiper#1939, Deni#1743, jcoughlin#1132

........As the smoke clears and everyone leaves to wait for something different..... Corrupted Destiny can still be seen..... having never left at all..........

COME GET CORRUPTED!

Edited by Chumani
Killed another boss!

Come Get Corrupted!

Edited by Chumani

Hai Raiders! Come on over and get corrupted with us! Recruiting raiders and members currently! What are you waiting for, its time for mythic EN, join us! Come.... Get.... CORRUPTED!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deydoridra
      I've been having issues where my dps is lower than it should be since I'm at a 874 ilvl. 
      I've changed mastery haste ratio and its still lower than it should be. If someone can look at my logs and help me out id be extremely grateful.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AbYJa9fZjWptDVKB 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Deydoridra/simple
    • By joat
      Crucial Taunt is a community-oriented Horde guild on the US-Mug'thol server (connected realm with Akama & Dragonmaw) that is seeking mature and positive raiders looking for a long-term home. We're seeking adults who have a passion for the game and enjoy exploring all types of content within a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
      About Us
      Lead by a Los Angeles based husband & wife team that previously had been progression raiding back through WOTLK. After Wrath we took a break for life stuff, but late into Draenor we transferred to Mug'thol and started anew, building a guild that reflects our values of putting fun and community first in all aspects of the game.
      Raiding
      Our progression raid team meets two nights a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11:30pm PT (pacific is also server time).  Any experience level is welcome as long as you're willing to learn, grow, and progress with the team. If we had to describe our raid style it would be "positively determined." We don't tolerate hardcore drama while we aim to consistently improve, give our best effort, and down new content. We're looking for players who are going to log on more than twice a week for raid, who believe a social environment is an important and critical part of the success of a guild. We also expect our raiders to match the collective effort of the team, understanding their class and role, their gear requirements, and putting themselves in the best position to contribute meaningfully each and every week.
      We are currently 3/7M Emerald Nightmare and 3/3N Trial of Valor.
      We are recruiting only the following class/specs for our Legion Raid Team:
      Hunter: Survival Mage: Frost Monk: Windwalker Priest: Discipline & Holy Shaman: Enhancement & Elemental Warlock: Affliction More than Raiding
      We are looking for players who want to find a spirited, mature, fun atmosphere whenever they log into WoW. Outside of raid times our raiders are constantly into other adventures. PVP and battlegrounds? Great. Mount, toy, pet collecting? Sure. Leveling, questing, altoholics? Awesome. No matter how you like to play WoW we're with you.
      The Details
      Guild founders and co-GMs are Druishbanker-Mug'thol (bnet joat#1832) and Lambkill-Mug'thol (bnet lambkill#1856).
      We have a guild website where you can learn more about us and show your interest in joining at Crucial-Taunt.com.
      We have a Discord server for chat/voice communication.
      Please reach out to us in game, in bnet, or on our website forums if you have any questions or are interested in joining.
    • By yargz
      [US-H-Skullcrusher/Black Dragonflight/Gul'dan] <Modest Power> 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV Rrecruiting ranged DPS and a healer. We raid Tuesday 8-11:30pm and Wednesday 8-11pm Eastern.
      We are a smaller relaxed group of progression raiders that want to start working on killing some mythic bosses. We currently float around 15 raiders and are looking to add to our core for mythics. If you like the smaller guild setting, and a relaxed progression style we would be a great fit for you. Would need to be on our server or to transfer here.
      Our logs if you are interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/19547
      If you are interested, send me a message on here or on b-net @ HazeDust#1294