FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
dippyllama

Switched spec need advice

I used to play sub in its ups and downs regardless of what was best but ever since I've switched I've only heard bad things about sub excpet "good at endgame when gear is extremely high" and is it really worth switching from something where im doing solid damage in all pve like mythic+ and raids (which btw i doubt i could even get into a +5 with sub because of the poor aoe potential compared to my outlaw damage) and its even very good in pvp, sub used to be one of the best pvp and it seemed almost built round it and thats why i loved it im no pvper but i love to do it occasionally but it doesnt have the same feel anymore because of it being so drastically outclassed. What I'm getting at is will sub get back into the same position as before and have a few abilities reworked or is this how its gonna be for the foreseeable future because frankly i miss the old one thats had the same feel all the way up to draenor. I'll post logs of dps at some point but for now I' just interested in if it will get better. 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, dippyllama said:

I used to play sub in its ups and downs regardless of what was best but ever since I've switched I've only heard bad things about sub excpet "good at endgame when gear is extremely high" and is it really worth switching from something where im doing solid damage in all pve like mythic+ and raids (which btw i doubt i could even get into a +5 with sub because of the poor aoe potential compared to my outlaw damage) and its even very good in pvp, sub used to be one of the best pvp and it seemed almost built round it and thats why i loved it im no pvper but i love to do it occasionally but it doesnt have the same feel anymore because of it being so drastically outclassed. What I'm getting at is will sub get back into the same position as before and have a few abilities reworked or is this how its gonna be for the foreseeable future because frankly i miss the old one thats had the same feel all the way up to draenor. I'll post logs of dps at some point but for now I' just interested in if it will get better. 

Thanks

Not really sure what your question is here, but for what it's worth Sub is totally viable in all kinds of content at the moment, regardless or what gear you have