FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
orazzledazzle

Thanks to all the moderators!

I just wanted to thank all the moderators and everybody that gives advice/feedback on the website, I have learned a ton on how to play the Death Knight class and have improved tremendously from when Legion launched. You guys are a big part of the reason I'm enjoying world of warcraft so much as I just started playing at the end of WoD (besides leveling my toons about a year ago and then I un subbed until closer to legion) and I remember how I kept getting kicked out of lobbies for being so bad and it was just an overall bad experience. But now I'm definitely enjoying playing the game and especially playing the Death Knight. I've leveled like 8 of my toons up to 110 and none of them come close to how much fun I'm having on the death knight. I still have a lot to learn and improve on, but I just wanted to make sure you guys know that all the help you give is very appreciated! Here are my logs, you can see a lot of progress throughout the time of legion so far and hopefully that can continue on!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12168112/10/# 

• Like 1

Glad you are enjoying the game and that we are helping you out. It's why we do what we do, for you guys :D Messages like this warm my heart and help me to keep going, reminds me why I do what I do.

In this case though, I do want to call something out. Specifically for the DK forums the term is actually Moderator, as in one. I am the only active DK moderator. However, you see so many other helpful answers coming from these boards. These are just from other players. The online community can be caustic and cruel but here on icy dk boards we have built a welcoming and helpful community. So, we have many people considered regular users who answer multiple questions every day, are patient, don't get upset at answering the same question twice. Some that just come to mind are sniz, shells, drtain, skorns been very active lately too. 

So as far as pure helpfulness, I only get so much done. It's the awesome community and the people who come here who are the heart and soul of the boards. 

So, I'm going to continue your notion and thank our regular users, our new users, everyone who makes our community what it is. I'm very proud of the atmosphere of these boards and the people who regular them. We've had many messages from people who were afraid to ask questions and felt so welcomed, and you can't beat that. So we may or not be the best board out there, but we are by far, the most welcoming, friendly, and patient, and i wouldn't trade that for anything.

so thanks everyone, mostly just for being awesome :)

• Like 2

The awesome culture of this forum was established before I got here, demon. So the board being the way it is is probably due to you my friend.

Edited by Sniz
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sniz said:

The awesome culture of this forum was established before I got here, demon. So the board being the way it is is probably due to you my friend.

Well said both of you.