Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mudasms

Study on Video Games and Satisfaction

2 posts in this topic

Hello World of Warcraft (WoW) players!

Have you ever wondered how video games contribute to satisfaction?

We are recruiting participants for a study on video games and satisfaction. We are interested in learning more about how playing video games might relate to satisfaction in video games and in everyday life. We are not concerned with the responses of a particular person, but rather with assessing the responses of groups of people. You are being invited to participate in this study because you are a World of Warcraft (WoW) player.

Participation in this study is voluntary. If you agree to be in this study, it will take 25-35 minutes. You will be entered for a chance to win one of ten $15 Amazon.com Gift Cards which will be granted once 500 people have participated in the study. To complete this study, we will ask you to complete a series of questionnaires. You may skip any questions which you are not comfortable answering. You will also be asked to provide a valid email address that we can use to contact you for invitations to follow-up surveys.

This study can only be completed once. You must play WoW and be 18 years old or older to participate.

If you are interested in participating you can do so by clicking on the following link: https://iastate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6FgGwo9lirBJpeB

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!

Good luck finding people, I'll do it myself when I get a chance in the next few days.