Stan

wow Tier 19 Sets Preview

18 posts in this topic

UtNRY9R.jpg

Tier 19 Sets will drop in the Nighthold. Find out more about their item level and set bonuses.

This is an early preview of Tier 19 Sets. The first Tier set of Legion will start dropping in the Nighthold. Blizzard is still tuning the set bonuses in the latest build of Patch 7.1.5. Here's a preview of the items class by class. Tier 19 Sets are comprised of 6 items, including cloaks. Complementary feet, waist and wrist armor that matches the sets will drop in Nighthold.

Item Level

All the gear has a chance to be Warforged / Titanforged. The items have a 0/2 Upgrade Level, indicating a possible return of Valor Points and Reforging in later stages of the Legion.

• Raid Finder: 850+
  • Normal: 875+
  • Heroic: 890+
  • Mythic: 905+

Set Bonuses

There are only 2/4 piece set bonuses for Tier 19 items. There is no 6/6 bonus at this time and that's probably because we'll be filling those slots with Legendary items.

The latest PTR Build nerfs the Restoration Druid 4 piece bonus from 2% to 1% - Item - Druid T19 Restoration 4P BonusItem - Druid T19 Restoration 4P Bonus and the Shadow Priest 4 piece bonus from 6 to 4 seconds -  Item - Priest T19 Shadow 4P BonusItem - Priest T19 Shadow 4P Bonus.

Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

I feel like I must be missing something super obvious here... There's no way this "news" article is reporting information that have been available since legion release in the dungeon journal, right?

eFkyBn7.jpg

Ok now im excited. This feels like the first raid tier with the other raids just being a glorified heroic gear up leading to our first tier sets.

It can't be this gear T_T it's the same look as a lot of other gear in Legion... Well at least the Mage stuff. I'm really hoping they are placeholders and i will finally get a good transmog for my hidden artefact firemage sword. 

1 hour ago, Tifkins said:

Another boring look for hunters...

agreed, i think hunter's got their day with ToT mog which was amazing and everything since was kinda meh

15 hours ago, Odeezy said:

I feel like I must be missing something super obvious here... There's no way this "news" article is reporting information that have been available since legion release in the dungeon journal, right?

I understand your concern @Odeezy, but we didn't have a preview up so far and not every visitor has the chance to check the sets out in the game at their convenience, because of work and various other reasons. I've created the news so that we have them all in one place giving our community the opportunity to discuss set bonuses along with latest changes. From time to time, we also do survival guides that feature most of the additions a future content patch would bring (similar as we did with Patch 7.1). These summaries will often link to various "fragments" like this article in the future.

4 hours ago, Vavou said:

It can't be this gear T_T it's the same look as a lot of other gear in Legion... Well at least the Mage stuff. I'm really hoping they are placeholders and i will finally get a good transmog for my hidden artefact firemage sword. 

@Vavou I feel the same way. We'll have to wait for Tier 20 (Tier 6 reworks) in 7.2 I guess. It was mentioned that they will reuse and upgrade old Tier 6 Set models to let us witness what's possible with the newest engine. I am really looking forward to that, because it brings back fond memories.

5 hours ago, demonardvark said:

agreed, i think hunter's got their day with ToT mog which was amazing and everything since was kinda meh

Idk, that Ulduar Hunter set was pretty nice!

32 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Idk, that Ulduar Hunter set was pretty nice!

i freely admit I had to look up the set because my brain couldn't remember, giggled because it was a male panda wearing it, but i agree it was a pretty awesome set.

I'm kind of biased towards ToT. I was playing a goblin and I saw a troll in the full set and freaked out in guild chat "ZOMG THIS HUNTER LOOKS LIKE A DINOSAR!!!!!" it was love at first sight.

For once I like the way the Paladin tier set looks. 

8 hours ago, demonardvark said:

i freely admit I had to look up the set because my brain couldn't remember, giggled because it was a male panda wearing it, but i agree it was a pretty awesome set.

I'm kind of biased towards ToT. I was playing a goblin and I saw a troll in the full set and freaked out in guild chat "ZOMG THIS HUNTER LOOKS LIKE A DINOSAR!!!!!" it was love at first sight.

Yeah, I can see you in a dinosaur Transmog tbh. Would fit pretty well IMO. Dino-Aardvark.

7 hours ago, Darkjester79 said:

For once I like the way the Paladin tier set looks. 

Yes! After seeing that class mount disappointment, it's nice to know there is a nice tier set coming :p

9 hours ago, Blainie said:

Yes! After seeing that class mount disappointment, 

we do not speak of the pally or lock class mounts *hisssss*

even then not fan of druid either XD not unless trolls get a big majestic bat thing instead of the owl

Death Knight gear - garbage stats & garbage bonuses... good to see the trends continue!

On 11/29/2016 at 11:55 AM, demonardvark said:

we do not speak of the pally or lock class mounts *hisssss*

even then not fan of druid either XD not unless trolls get a big majestic bat thing instead of the owl

They made the distinction with the flight form, so I would assume that they have on the mount as well... I hope. I pray.

On 11/29/2016 at 5:05 PM, dsong said:

Death Knight gear - garbage stats & garbage bonuses... good to see the trends continue!

Stuff like this always seems to happen to the classes that already scale like crap at high item levels :p

9 hours ago, Blainie said:

Stuff like this always seems to happen to the classes that already scale like crap at high item levels :p

yeah with upcoming stuff DK's are still getting shafted, Frost got fixed but there are so many issues not being addressed and with 7.1.5 the most inane changes are being made to unholy and blood that are ultimately fruitless, at least so far. So this time around I'm just kinda chilling in the background. Dk's don't get much love and after awhile you kinda get used to it T_T

3 hours ago, demonardvark said:

Dk's don't get much love and after awhile you kinda get used to it T_T

I would have hoped the PvP/PvE separation would have fixed this :(