FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Erinna

Help with my DPS / Gear

Hi guys, 

I am struggling with both things in my performance in raid. I've got a good iLvl but I don't see good numbers neither in the logs or simulations. 

Here is my armory link

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dun-modr/Swiftblade/simple

And this is a Cenarius log where I didn't do as well as I should.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NgZF63fCmPMvTQLj#fight=3

Regarding items, that's where I see the main problem. I can see in guides that I should go to crit+versa but I don't think that's right... currently I think the best option is to go for crit, haste up to 10% and then mastery > versa but please, let me know. Also, I am not very sure about the Agility weight.

For instance, I've got an 865 Windwhipped Sailcloth but I am using the one you see in the armory due to the better overall stats. Same happens with rings. I've got a quickblade 855 and a 870 ring (I don't remember the name and can't find it now) but I see everywhere that Melandrus is awesome.

So, as you can read my main problem is to prioritize the items in my bags... of course, then I would need my performance!

Any help would be really appreciated.

Your logs are in a funny language which i don't understand so i can't say much but your momentum uptime is way too low.Also you didn't have a flask on during that fight.Since you have the wrist if you want to make the most out of it try to play more around it.For example xavius spawns adds every now and then,perfect chance to cleave them both with glaive during every momentum window.

Still if the logs were in english i would be able to tell you more but..

On 30/11/2016 at 5:07 AM, Outlier said:

Your logs are in a funny language which i don't understand so i can't say much but your momentum uptime is way too low.Also you didn't have a flask on during that fight.Since you have the wrist if you want to make the most out of it try to play more around it.For example xavius spawns adds every now and then,perfect chance to cleave them both with glaive during every momentum window.

Still if the logs were in english i would be able to tell you more but..

Hi Outlier, 

thanks for your answer. In the log you can click on "Translate" on the right hand corner to change the log to english, that surely help!

I don't know why the flask is not there... I was using it!

i am taking good note and will ensure that I throw glaive better!

Thanks again

Okay for starters i don't see you using pre pots?Go buy yourself a couple of old wars,2 pre pots in a fight are +8 millions damage.

You popped meta at the beginning and you fel rushed once or twice? it seems like you played meta entirely outside of momentum windows. -20%dmg on anhilations is a big loss.

You need a bit more versa i guess but you have to sim your character in order to be sure about that.

Also about throwing glaive better,dont throw two glaives in a row,when you are in meta just make sure you dont stack it and everytime you throw glaive it has to be inside a momentum window.Just FR and anhi,glaive only when bloodlet runs out.Now if you are out of meta and you just Fel rushed->throw glaive->CS->CS and you get to build some fury in the next 1-2 seconds then in your next momentum go like this Fel rush -> cs->cs->cs,then you can VR->glaive->CS.

Edited by Outlier