FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sweetsour

[AddOn] Sweetsour's Shaman Auras

Hello, everyone!

Some of you may remember many months ago of the Weak Auras compilation I created for all three Shaman specs. Well, I've spent the last 3 1/2 months converting it into an actual standalone addon! It's taken a lot of time, but the addon is nearing release status (it's currently in the final stages of the beta phase).

By searching "Sweetsour's Shaman Auras", you can find and download it via the curse client, or their site.

I'd also like to quickly thank every single one of you that have been patient in using this addon during beta. There has been a lot of bugs along the way, but I couldn't have fixed them all without you!

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sweetsours-shaman-auras

WoWScrnShot_101116_013312.jpg

Great addon - I personally use it from the very start :)

The only thing that bugs me (and I was too lazy to report^^) is that vertical CD bars wouldn't go away and stay on the screen until reloading - right like you have the Earth Elemental bar now on the screenshot.

Wow :D, I have actually been looking everywhere for something with EXACTLY those features. I had even compiled my own version using tell me when etc, but this is so ready to go :D, I'm loving it already!

My only issue is that when it tracks Frostbrand, while it's nice that the bar on the left tells you when it's on and how long it will be on for, the actual frostbrand icon does nothing.

I understand this must be because the spell doesn't go on cooldown (as it has a 0sec timer), but it would be nice to be able to track the activity timer on the icon as well. Might be my preference, can't say that I won't get used to just having the cooldown bar doing that for me :)

Congrats on the work!

A point of feedback after a few days of using the addon.

If let's say you have a few spells active and the addon is tracking the timer for, say:

1) Boulderfist, and

2) Flametongue

and you change instance (meaning, you go through a loading screen), then the timers get frozen at the point they were in before the loading screen, and the memory eaten by the addon becomes immense. The fix is to /reload the UI so it can register I no longer have active spells, but it requires me to do that each and every time.

It wouldn't usually be an issue, but if for example you exit and arena, and right before you win you have done a good burst which leaves you with many buffs on, once you come out of the arena (a quick loading screen away), you will have spells stuck as being tracked and an fps of less than 20 (whereas I normally go above 80-100).

Would love to hear if this is something fixable.