FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mav360

Shadowcraft stat weights

Shadowcraft insists on always giving me weird stat weights. I play Sub, and the general opinion on Sub's stat weights are Haste > Crit > Mastery. For me, Shadowcraft always gave me Crit > Mastery > Haste, or sometimes Mastery > Crit > Haste. I once asked about this and was told it's about the gear, but if we check this random guy's gear: http://shadowcraft.m...aggramar/erojii we see the stats weights for him are the usual Haste > Crit > Mastery. Furthermore, I don't think our gear is that different that causes this difference. I figured that as my ilvl would go up, the stat weights would "get regular", but it doesn't seem that way. I still reforge and gem for Haste > Crit > Mastery (and was told to), but now I don't know anymore. What should I do?

My Shadowcraft for instance: http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/eu/nagrand/drackor

Just saying, i dont play rogue but im assuming like for most classes haste is best when you have RPPM trinkets and not best other wise.

The shadow pan assault trinket is not RPPM, it has a 105s ICD meaning it does not benefit from haste at all. So the stat weight between you and that other guy you linked are fairly accurate (2 RPPM vs 1 RPPM)

additionally you shouldnt go with "general opinion", its always best to simcraft it yourself. If you dont trust one source use another as well.

another point the talisman of bloodlust is the "worst" out of the 3 RPPM trinkets in ToT. You will rarely ever have 5 stacks of it unless you are bloodlusted or under some kind of additional haste buff.

Edited by ajc291