FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Myreque

Fury DPS problem (or not?)

Hello. I've been playing a fury warrior ever since I started, and I'm doing around 140k dps - and my friends say that it's too low. I've read every guide I could find on it, but it just doesn't go higher. Could somebody tell me, what am I doing wrong with my character? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Myreque/simple < a link to my armory. Thank you. -Myreque.

Reforges, talents and glyphs look fine (Remember to enchant your chest though ^_^)

Rotation issues are hard to pinpoint without logs to review, but I agree, with your gear (and especially your weapons) your should be able to pull more than 140k.

If you could provide me with logs of your fights I could look over them and see if there's anything that can be improved :)

I think 140k is not that bad. :) but ofc it depends on which fight :) the most important thing when you are a warri is to save rage until colossus smash debuff and in the next 6 secs use everything :)

Edited by Tomekk87

IMHO, given that your raid is already clearing Lei Shen, you should try to get 4 piece bonus, and maybe make sure the shoulder is one of the tier pieces? That way either helm or chest can be a piece with crit too. Also, it might be possible that the Twin Consorts boots/516 boots with crit might be an upgrade due to a crit diff of about 400. Maybe going on the weapons to hit>crit instead of exp>crit? Not sure about that last part, though.

Any1 can confirm with Simcraft? Haven't gotten the hang of it yet

4p bonus is a must, definitely.

Every slot has a decent offpiece so just focus on getting the 4p then the corresponding offpiece: Tortos Shoulders, Ji-Kun chest, Lei Shen legs, Dark Animus Helm or Iron Qon gloves.

Twin consort boots are only slighly better than the crafted ones.

I looked through askmrrobot reforges look fine.

after digging through World of Logs, i found these 3:

13/07

17/07

24/07

A first glance: Try to use Prepots and work on your Enrage uptime

For the log from the 24th you got only an average Enrage uptime of 60% and your highest score is an 75% uptime

Try to use your CD´s more frequently, especially Bladestorm if you go for it for fights like tortos

Alright so I've looked at the logs a bit and mainly 3 things could use some change.

First, always make sure you use Berserker Rage to force a Raging Blow charge during Colossus Smash. More often than not you seem to be using BR on cooldown and it is something that should not be done. Save it for when you will not be able to have 3 Raging Blows inside of 1 CS.

Second, watch when you use your cooldowns. Always delay them a few seconds to cast them just before CS if necessary, because more than a few times you cast your cooldowns right as CS was over, which means they are pretty much wasted.

Third, remember to switch to Berserker Stance for periods of high raid damage. You seem to have never used it in the logs I looked at, and that is a lot of rage that you missed on that could have been used on doing more damage.

In ToT, the best moments to go Zerker Stance are:

-Jin Rohk's lightning storms (if with all the gear you are still taking damage, and not on heroic unless you are really confident in your ability to dance)

-Megaera's rampages

-Ji Kun's quills

-Iron Qon's fist smash

Lei Shen's violent gale winds (especially the few last ones)