FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Isatrix

Confused as hell

You're asking for a general opinion from all Warlocks?  There are 4 guides here, all say take Crit last.  You want Haste and Mastery.  My guides specifically suggest Mastery.  You're 529 and gemming Intellect, so you're not doing any of the above.

I understand that I just did the move to mastery last night before raid number came up just want to make sure im not blowing gold on stupid stuff where should I set haste at

See the other thread about Haste and Mastery.  Just don't take Crit and you're golden.  And don't gem Intellect.

See the other thread about Haste and Mastery.  Just don't take Crit and you're golden.  And don't gem Intellect.

Why not gem intellect?

If u are planning to gemming for both affliction and Demo/destro, I did not recommend hybrid intelect gems, because secondary stats it's way better for affliction.

But, if you are low gear 500~ and play only demo/destro, u can gem intelect, the difference is minimal even in more high lvls.

Correction, I still gem hybrid INT for *red* sockets.  I don't generally skimp out on socket bonuses unless I'm way over hit cap and the bonus is hit.

Whether to use a pure int or a hybrid gem is dependant on your ilvl and stat weights for that particular gear.

At a certain ilvl, your secondary stats start becoming much more valuable, where 1 point of int is worth less than 2 points of mastery, for instance. (1 int < 2 mastery).

So in that case 160 int gem < (80 int + 160 mastery) gem. So you would get better value from an int+mastery hybrid gem.

So, check yourself before you gem yourself.

Edited by Wolland

Whether to use a pure int or a hybrid gem is dependant on your ilvl and stat weights for that particular gear.

Soo which ilvl?