Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mendros

Is Glyph of Barskin useful as a bear tank?

5 posts in this topic

hey guys,

thanks again for the help with my balance druid question. Ive recently gotten started as a bear tank and I dont see Glyph of Barkskin (wow! cool feature with the links) mentioned in the guide.

this looks like a very important glyph to me, so why is it not mentioned?

cheers!

From what I remember, tanks are naturally crit-mitigated on raid bosses as baseline. It's something like a 6% chance to be crit by a lvl ?? boss, and all tanks have the mitigation for that as baseline - your chance to be critted by a boss (as a tank) is zero. This may well be why there is no mention of it in the guide.

Edited by Stoove

That glyph is more of a PvP glyph because, as Stoove mentioned, you area already crit-evasion capped as a bear for raid bosses.

You are welcome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• DodgeRollGames on Youtube!
      By DodgeRollGames
      How's it going guys.  Just a quick word on who we are and what we do.  The group DodgeRollGames consists of, currently, 3 members.  purplegragon, Kolosalus, and BoneDisaster.  We are all passionate gamers who love what we do and just having fun in general.  Each of us (of course) has our own back stories, and we came from very different places.  One thing that knows no nationalization?  Bloodshed.  Something we all enjoy in some way or another.  May it be Heroes of the Storm or Overwatch, or whatever else is on the menu.  We can even dip into some casual games, just to ensure we have a way to play with our subscribers!   Stop by and join us sometime, we would love to share some knowledge and genuinely enjoy having a strong community with diversity and at least some measure of integrity!  Hope to see you around!

Today in our A-Z series we fall upon the biggest and chunkiest of the Heroes lineup, Cho'Gall! We do our best to show off what makes Cho so tanky and a threat in his own right, let alone his "little friend" slinging spells from his back the entire time!  Stop by and join us for the Tankiest of All the Tanks build for Cho'Gall!

• [PLAYER][H] Neurosìs (12/13M) 743 Blood DK
      By Chronicfury
      US HORDE 743 12/13 MYTHIC TANK IN SEARCH OF MYTHIC RAID TEAM
      Available
      Weekdays 5pm EST - 10pm EST
      Friday evening, Saturday, and/or early Sunday.
      5pm EST Friday - 10pm EST Sunday
      795 ring
      Self sustaining heals - doesn't die
      Reliable and punctual - always shows never misses raid
      Playing since vanilla - never quit
      Dedicated to raiding progression and guildies
      Crossrealm welcome
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1092156/latest/
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Neurosìs/simple
      Contact Chronicfury#1416
    • Best Reinhardt Ultimate EVER?!
      By VampAurora
      Don't worry I am your shield! or hammer?!  :D
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APhExBpJcqk
      Hope you enjoy! :)
    • Resto Druid and Mythic Fel Lord tips
      By Berdine
      Hi guys,
      Just looking to see if anyone has any tips for a resto druid on mythic fel lord.  We worked on him and almost beat him last night but I have not been able to find any recommendations on mythic fel lord.  Specifically, are there any talents recommended for the encounter?
      Thanks
      Berdine

• Legendary Yogg Token Druid Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Yogg Token Druid Standard deck.