FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

General Question Thread - MoP

Hello all!

Although I have beta access I struggle to find the time to log in and actually do any proper testing. Theres quite a few questions I've got so thought we could use this thread for players who either cant access the beta or like me, are totally lazy ;)

So I'll start:

Are there any digsites for the new pandarian zones? If so is it a new race of artifacts etc or do the pesky night elves have 100 digsites there too?

• Like 1

I read that there is a new artifact kind for MoP, and that there will be extra stuffs. Like some sort of quest turn-in and such. Things to make archaelogy less tedious. But that's all I know, so I'll let someone more knowledgeable deal with that :)

My question! How are pet battles? I've not been in beta since I just cba to be honest :D But I'd love to know what pet battles are like (if it's possible to test those already). Are they fun? Are they a bit like pokemon stuff? Is it turn based? Do pets have many different abilities? Are some pets highly vulnerable when fighting others or is it pretty much equal?

while i was on beta on my hunnys Beta the pet battles werent active yet, unfortunately............. i cant WAIT for that feature!

Can anyone link somewhere I can find typical Spirit values in Heroic (blue) gear at level 90? Or better yet; if you're testing, tell me what yours is! :)

Nice thread idea! :D

I don't think pet battles are active yet.

Regarding dig sites, yes there are some on Pandaria, just as on other continents. There are many new achievements for Archeology, so I imagine that every race on Pandaria will have their own artifacts (Pandaren, Mogu, Saurok, Celestials, Jinyu, Hozen, etc.)

• Like 1

A silly question... i almost ended leveling of all my 10 alts... is there a way to "refund" the old heirlooms to buy some new ones? Or must i go farm Justice point?

I just want to have the complete heirloom set ready for my monk in MoP :)

I don't think pet battles are active yet.

Regarding dig sites, yes there are some on Pandaria, just as on other continents. There are many new achievements for Archeology, so I imagine that every race on Pandaria will have their own artifacts (Pandaren, Mogu, Saurok, Celestials, Jinyu, Hozen, etc.)

Brilliant thank you Damien! Do you think it would be possible to "save up" 200 tokens on each to solve Night Elf / Dwarf / Fossil etc when we login?? Hoping that they add some new rares to the other races and give myself a head start thats all. Obviously you cant tell on the beta but thought Id ask peoples opinions!

How would these tokens affect what you can do with the other races?

Sorry probably didnt explain myself too well. At the moment with dwarfs night elves etc, its possible to hold up to a maximum of 200 fragments for each race. Do you think we will be able to "store up" these 200, so we can solve artifacts for the races currently available on login? Or do you think they will reset everyones fragments?

Only reason I ask is I may grind and save up my fragments if the introduce new night elf rares etc.

Sorry probably didnt explain myself too well. At the moment with dwarfs night elves etc, its possible to hold up to a maximum of 200 fragments for each race. Do you think we will be able to "store up" these 200, so we can solve artifacts for the races currently available on login? Or do you think they will reset everyones fragments?

Only reason I ask is I may grind and save up my fragments if the introduce new night elf rares etc.

I don't see any reason why not ;)

Does anyone know the "order" of raids yet. The beta dungeon / raid journal is a little bit of a mess and Im trying to just come up with a bit of a boss list :P

As always I've been really lazy so far. Is Heart of Fear and Mogu'shan Vaults a little like Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent (as in can you progress them both at the same time) or do you need to clear one before completing the other?

Does anyone know the "order" of raids yet. The beta dungeon / raid journal is a little bit of a mess and Im trying to just come up with a bit of a boss list Posted Image

As always I've been really lazy so far. Is Heart of Fear and Mogu'shan Vaults a little like Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent (as in can you progress them both at the same time) or do you need to clear one before completing the other?

I haven't investigated this much, I'm currently more concerned about the actual boss mechanics and such :)

But my answer is that I have no clue about the order of raids, but I'm sure it's going to surface once we get a bit closer to release.

We'll be covering everything as usual so you don't need to knock yourself silly trying to figure it out :)

I haven't investigated this much, I'm currently more concerned about the actual boss mechanics and such Posted Image

But my answer is that I have no clue about the order of raids, but I'm sure it's going to surface once we get a bit closer to release.

We'll be covering everything as usual so you don't need to knock yourself silly trying to figure it out Posted Image

Just intrigued more than anything of the format the bosses will come in. I liked the fact you could enter 2 different instances for the first tier of Cata, and the flexibility of the first few bosses in FL too.

Not a huge fan of linear instances.

Just intrigued more than anything of the format the bosses will come in. I liked the fact you could enter 2 different instances for the first tier of Cata, and the flexibility of the first few bosses in FL too.

Not a huge fan of linear instances.

You could enter 3 raid instances at the start of Cataclysm - you forgot Throne of the Four Winds. 4 if you count Baradin Hold.

And yeah, I agree with you, I liked the part as well.

I read that there is a new artifact kind for MoP, and that there will be extra stuffs. Like some sort of quest turn-in and such. Things to make archaelogy less tedious. But that's all I know, so I'll let someone more knowledgeable deal with that Posted Image

My question! How are pet battles? I've not been in beta since I just cba to be honest Posted Image But I'd love to know what pet battles are like (if it's possible to test those already). Are they fun? Are they a bit like pokemon stuff? Is it turn based? Do pets have many different abilities? Are some pets highly vulnerable when fighting others or is it pretty much equal?

Unfortunatley you must be 91 to even train in pet battles which means its locked out at this time :(