Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[US-Kael'thas][H]<Blacklisted> Late night group seeking Mage 2 nights a week 3/13H ToT and beyond!

1 post in this topic

About Blacklisted & LNC

Blacklisted is a Horde guild located on the Kael’thas server. We've been around since the beginning of Burning Crusade, formed out of two vanilla guilds. We’re a high-achieving but friendly guild that has been together since TBC, with about half of us together since Vanilla.

Our 10-man: Late Night Crew has been quite successful throughout Cataclysm, racking up a couple of server fist kills. Although we do not have the drive to push for server first kills, we do want to enjoy content while it is still current. We are currently 3/13 heroic Throne of Thunder.

We’re looking for raiders with a similar mindset as us: enjoying the game and each other's company while being the best we can be (and having a few cocktails).  During raid times we are serious about our raiding and maximizing what we can accomplish in the time we spend raiding.

About You

You're a mature player with situational awareness, experience progressing new content, and a positive attitude. Ideally, you enjoy more of the game than just raiding, because you'll be joining a guild that enjoys achievements and a bit of pvp here and there, and just generally playing together.  You’re knowledgeable about your class and the specs your class can offer and are willing to put the time in outside of raid times to maximize your characters potential with the gear and buffs available.

TLDR: You know your class, enchant/gem your gear, and you know what to expect out of upcoming encounters.

What we are looking for:

A Mage of Awesomeness

Our Schedule

Tuesday & Thursday: 10pm - 1am Server (CST)

How to Apply

Applications are handled through our website, please reference LNC as the raid crew. If you have any questions you can contact Yume (dhatura#1369) or Blackcloud (darthbones#1444) in game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Semifreddo
      Raiding guild looking for more raiders! We have a particular need of ranged DPS and a healer or two. Melee DPS are more than welcome if they have a tank off-specc. That helps with Mythic+ runs, if we have several tanks and groups going at the same time.

Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H

Raid Schedule: 20:00 Saturday and Sunday Server Time

Communication: Discord Channel

Interest: Message me on (Semifreddo#2224), or respond to this post with what class and specc you play.
    • By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )
    • By Subs01
      <Wakening> is a newly formed guild on Sylvanas alliance side, we are looking to fill up the ranks to get a full team ready for mythic. 

We are a semi-hardcore guild, we expect you to be performing your best and constantly looking to improve, 5/7 was cleared on our first night together so things are moving along smoothly!

Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 21:00 - 00:00 server time.

Currently we are looking for players of all classes but specifically ranged DPS and Tanks. 

Please contact Subs#2165 on battle tag or reply to this thread if you think you're up to it!
    • By Primarch
      First all, glad to be here.  Secondly, I have some friends playing and they need me to play a single target DPS machine.  Right now, I'm thinking Rogue, or Arms Warrior.  Possibly Mage or Shaman as a backup selection.
      Warrior can also tank if need be.  I had considered Paladin, but I have heard they can't do well in Mythic stuff? 
    • By Triggie
      <Ruin> Alliance on Ravencrest is recruiting DPS

We are a guild created by a large group of friends who have been playing games together for years we have decided with the upcoming release of legion we would like to create our own guild, We are a friendly bunch and we like to have fun while we play and we spend alot of time online talking on teamspeak while playing wow and other games.

The shared vision of the guild is to clear all Mythic content in legion in a relaxed and sensible raid enviroment - we have extensive raid experience in old content and current Mythic content as many of us have been playing since vanilla.

Raid times listed below are servertime:

- Wednesday - 20:00-00:00
      - Thursday - 20:00-00:00.

What we expect from you.

- 90% Raid attendance.

- Commitment to raids which includes:

- Bringing consumables(Flasks, Food, Potions & Runes).

- Knowing the fights and any mechanics relevant to the encounter.

- Knowing your class, rotations, using any macros and addons that will help improve your performance.

If the above interests you please apply on our forums:

Or contact an officer directly

Nymme - Gromtor#2887
      Shadowzade - Reaper#2889
      Triggie - Sniiq#2331
      Bizket - Bizket#2741

Thank you for reading.