FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Thaedor

5.4 Warbringers

Anyone solo one of these 5.4? Like I feared, the Soul Leech nerf and the Soul Link change made the tried and true Destro solo a thing of the past. Voidy dead very soon. I know this is old content but I made all my gold farming these guys. :)

Crap.  I've only been doing it as Demo with the same talent choices, and I didn't even realize there was a change to Soul Link.  I'll have to give it a shot and see what happens when I have a chance to.  It may just require a higher ilvl to do it again.

I did it fine without soul link before, was always too lazy to constantly switch traits and did it on demo with Symbiosis from Lily pad.

Tanking with Void Lord and making a macro for Symb to target your pet made it super easy, doubt it's going to be hard with higher ilvl in 5.4

Never got the Lilypad, so never tried that strat.  Hopefully I'll see it drop while messing around Timeless Isle.

It drops from Sele'na in Valley of 4 Winds while flying from Shrine to your Farm. I've had it drop like 5 times on the same character since it seems like NPCScan always goes off while I'm flying over the spawn to my farm.

Edit: Nvm, just logged in and saw the achievement for getting rare items on timeless.

Edited by Strife