FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Adiomel

neverending spritewood / angry sprites

Anyone know if this is possibly daily/weekly thing and if it can be done in groups?

From what I've seen I thought you could take a group to handle the angry sprites but first time I found it today only my healer (he's the one who clicked the crystal) could fight them. When I lucked out and saw it spawn again later in the evening I couldn't even click it and neither could heals. booo

Can you be a bit more specific? Are these the sprites on the new Timeless Isle?  I'm not 100% sure which ones you're talking about smile.png

As far as I can gather there is a Neverending Sprite item to click, I'm assuming its just luck as to whether or not you are there when it spawns or not rather than it being something that you can only complete daily or weekly.  Are the sprites meant to drop a pet or something (only have vague info from a friend atm)

As far as I can tell, the Neverending Sprite object is rather rare. I mean, I got to use it only once on the PTR. The other times, the object just wasn't there. Presumably, it disappears after being used and needs some time to respawn.

I've seen it spwan 3 times now...but only able to click it once.

And yes if you kill enough sprites in 60 seconds or something another sprite spawns and then when he is killed there is a chance for a pet drop.