Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sacridfire

MW Gear question.

4 posts in this topic

I picked up inv_leather_raiddruid_n_01pant.jpgHamlet's Wind-Whipped Leggings andinv_glove_leather_raidmonk_n_01.jpgCrimson Gauntlets of Death the other night and was wondering if it would be worth it to replace inv_pant_leather_raidmonk_m_01.jpgFire-Charm Legwraps(530) and inv_glove_leather_raidmonk_m_01.jpgFire-Charm Handwraps(530) which would drop my 2 piece bonus. It is a pretty big stat increase but is it worth losing the healing on Renewing Mists? I do not have any alternate pieces to keep my 2 piece bonus.

Here is a link to my armory page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Sacridmists/advanced

1 person likes this

I have decided to drop my 2 piece bonus. I figured I am going to have to do it eventually anyways, so why not now?

I have decided to drop my 2 piece bonus. I figured I am going to have to do it eventually anyways, so why not now?

Yep. Seems like a good decision.  Its really a toss up at that point, but I think that the crit + int bonus should do more than the 2pc.

Yep. Seems like a good decision.  Its really a toss up at that point, but I think that the crit + int bonus should do more than the 2pc.

Overall the healing is lower using the new gear, but it isn't a big enough drop to warrant keeping the 2p.