Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hovard

About AskMrRobot.

5 posts in this topic

Looks fine to me. Being slightly below hit or exp cap isn't dramatic.

Your attacks basically have a 1/1000 chance to miss atm. That means over the course of a boss fight you're maybe gonna have one of your attacks missing, if even. Furthermore, not being exactly at 7.5% allows you to get more slightly dodge/parry out of your gear without really affecting your hit chance that much.

Looks fine to me. Being slightly below hit or exp cap isn't dramatic.

Your attacks basically have a 1/1000 chance to miss atm. That means over the course of a boss fight you're maybe gonna have one of your attacks missing, if even. Furthermore, not being exactly at 7.5% allows you to get more slightly dodge/parry out of your gear without really affecting your hit chance that much.

Hmmkay, Didn't think about that... Sorry.

All good :)

Most people think that capping hit/exp is absolutely necessary, when you actually play, you won't even notice the difference between being capped and being just slightly off :)

All good smile.png

Most people think that capping hit/exp is absolutely necessary, when you actually play, you won't even notice the difference between being capped and being just slightly off smile.png

Except when you play PvP. I can't imagine how much it would suck to miss that 5 second CC you really need to get the edge. ;)