Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warlock aoe addons help

3 posts in this topic

Do you use a base add-on type like TukUI, ElvUI, or DuffedUI? If not, I heavily suggest you get this overall add-on UI. It provides what you are looking for by putting your DoT icons above targets' heads. I use it when playing Affliction by tracking Unstable Affliction, Corruption, and Bane of Agony. I believe Tidybars is another add-on that allows the use of DoT icons to appear over targets, but I've fallen too much in love with the TukUI family. The guys at Icy-Veins play with ElvUI, and once you see it, you'll understand why. I can take a screenshot or two of my UI when I get home to show you how the multi-dotting tracking works with DuffedUI.

A gameplay tip is to never change targets by clicking things unless you are changing to something more than 30 yards away. Use your Tab key to switch through targets to shave off tenths of seconds on your DoT application time.

3 people like this

Ok thanks for the great answer! i'm curious to see the screenshots of your unit frames..

I use ShadowedUI combined with Watcher and power auras to play all my characters.. i have tried ElvUI and gave me some trouble with the configuration

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvanis
      Immortal Icons(Stormrage) 2/7M, 7/7H
      We are seeking like minded competent players who want to join our Mythic progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild.

Raid Times
      Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

We are specifically looking for a warlock and mage to fill out roster!

Respond here or whisper me @ Silvanis1876
    • By stormcaster
      Union is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum, we are currently 4/7 mythic and looking to add 1 mage and 1 warlock to our ranks. Union has been around since Vanilla and has had the same core of raiders for years. We pride ourselves on raiding just 10 hours per week and being able to maintain top 150 US throughout the last tiers of raiding. We raid:

Tuesday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
      Thursday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
      Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)

We are looking for a mage that not only parses high, but has good survival instincts and always comes prepared to each raid.

Hit me up in game: Stormcaster#1629
    • By nammerduong
      Serverhop and cross realm assist don't really help at the moment. You only transfer servers when the leader is in the same zone as you. So what I have been doing is using the quest premade finder since it sorts groups by zone. Is there any addon that would help me find which ones are PVE servers and which ones are auto accept?
    • By Fukwon
      Nothing To Lose is recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Legion progression.
      Raid times are 7-11pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday and Friday nights.

We are mainly interested in Ranged DPS at the moment, however
      we are always willing to accept talented and experienced raiders.
      The following classes would be highly preferred:
      -Mage (Fire)
      -Priest (Shadow)
      -Druid (Balance)

For Mythic content, we expect our raiders to be consistent both in their attendance and performance. We are a generally laid back and sarcastic crowd, but our 20 spots will be filled by those who:
      -Show up on time with full consumables
      -Know the ins and outs of their class
      -Know the boss mechanics 
      -Push their numbers to highest possible in their spec.

<NTL> has been on Cho'Gall since the Burning Crusade, and we intend to be around through Legion and beyond. Join us for some !@#$-talking, meter-whoring, and good old-fashioned purps.

The easiest way to apply is to contact myself (GM) directly via PM or in-game mail.
    • By Tahita
      Hello all,
      I'm trying too improve my playing and are reading through your site. Now I found this part
      I'm using an old Razer Naga and configured it vastly different, but I don't know, if I have all the features ElvUI would give me. As it would take me a looong time finding this out, I  would like to ask if somebody can advise me what to do. I suppose, that I have to replace the addon which comes with Razer Naga.