Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kontrust

Warlock aoe addons help

3 posts in this topic

Do you use a base add-on type like TukUI, ElvUI, or DuffedUI? If not, I heavily suggest you get this overall add-on UI. It provides what you are looking for by putting your DoT icons above targets' heads. I use it when playing Affliction by tracking Unstable Affliction, Corruption, and Bane of Agony. I believe Tidybars is another add-on that allows the use of DoT icons to appear over targets, but I've fallen too much in love with the TukUI family. The guys at Icy-Veins play with ElvUI, and once you see it, you'll understand why. I can take a screenshot or two of my UI when I get home to show you how the multi-dotting tracking works with DuffedUI.

A gameplay tip is to never change targets by clicking things unless you are changing to something more than 30 yards away. Use your Tab key to switch through targets to shave off tenths of seconds on your DoT application time.

3 people like this

Ok thanks for the great answer! i'm curious to see the screenshots of your unit frames..

I use ShadowedUI combined with Watcher and power auras to play all my characters.. i have tried ElvUI and gave me some trouble with the configuration

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Destruction Warlock guide for Legion.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Demonology Warlock guide for Legion.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Affliction Warlock guide for Legion.
    • By DemonCratic
      So, I'm a warlock ilvl 665 right now, and I'm worried about my DPS, I'm not sure if it's low or not for my ilvl but it seems low compared to the data I saw on Noxxic, so I'm an affliction warlock, I respect the exact same rotation that Noxxic and Icy-veins show, and I'm getting around 20k DPS on training dummies, buffed with Grimoire of sacrifice, stone from highmaul and an elixir of intellect. I don't think that's good dps for my ilvl.
      My rotation is the following: I begin by using Soulburn : Soulswap so I apply my dots directly, then I cast Drain Soul as a filler, I refresh agony when it's = 7 seconds or a bit less, Corruption I refresh it when it's 5-6 seconds, Unstable corruption refresh at 4-5 seconds. I'm never gonna use a soulburn on a regular haunt unless a nightfall procs like directly after I apply my Soulburn : Haunt, I'll mainly save up my soul shards for Soulburn then haunt, so 2+ soul shards and it's mainly when I have the Soulburn: Haunt buff up that I pop Dark Soul: Misery (I'm not sure when to use it so I use it at that time)

So to go straight to the answers/advices I need
      1. Is this good/normal/bad DPS for my ilvl as an Affliction Warlock (Buffs: HM stones, Draenic potion, Grimoire of Sacrifice)
      2. Should I play Affliction at my ilvl or another spec such as Destro
      3. Is there any problems with my talents? I don't think my gears really matters since I'm pretty low ilvl but am I missing something?
      4. And maybe advices, etc... you know what I mean, thanks in advance
      5. Is there something wrong with my rotation? If yes, could you tell me how to improve it please.
      Bonus question: Is the legendary questline still worth doing, even if Legion comes out in 1 month and a half? 

Link to my armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Demoncratic/advanced
      (I'm counting on replacing the pvp gears I have right now, since I'm mainly focusing on gearing right now) 
      (And, it's my first Icy-veins forum so idk how to put logs, sorry.)

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Retro Zoo Standard deck.