Topic Details

Warlock aoe addons help

2 replies to this topic Started by Kontrust, Jul 05 2012 04:25 PM warlock aoe dot addon
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

Kontrust
  • Kontrust
  • Vagrant
Hi i have a question.. does exist an addon who let me to track dot's on multiple enemies and change target by clicking on enemy bars? thanks Posted Image

something like this..

http://img688.images...36/addondot.png

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
Do you use a base add-on type like TukUI, ElvUI, or DuffedUI? If not, I heavily suggest you get this overall add-on UI. It provides what you are looking for by putting your DoT icons above targets' heads. I use it when playing Affliction by tracking Unstable Affliction, Corruption, and Bane of Agony. I believe Tidybars is another add-on that allows the use of DoT icons to appear over targets, but I've fallen too much in love with the TukUI family. The guys at Icy-Veins play with ElvUI, and once you see it, you'll understand why. I can take a screenshot or two of my UI when I get home to show you how the multi-dotting tracking works with DuffedUI. A gameplay tip is to never change targets by clicking things unless you are changing to something more than 30 yards away. Use your Tab key to switch through targets to shave off tenths of seconds on your DoT application time.

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Finally decided to stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings
Percentiles compared to other Warlocks - Raidbots Percentiles

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Kontrust
  • Kontrust
  • Vagrant
Ok thanks for the great answer! i'm curious to see the screenshots of your unit frames.. I use ShadowedUI combined with Watcher and power auras to play all my characters.. i have tried ElvUI and gave me some trouble with the configuration

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users