Sorry work has been busy and my child keeps me busy the rest of the time so I haven't had much time to respond to this. The biggest thing that surprises me is that no one has heard of the game. But at the same time it doesn't surprise me as there wasn't much advertising and it's not trying to be a wow killer or anything like that.
The game itself is an unconventional MMO. It has it's standard quests and they are kill quests, delivery etc. However the leveling system is different.
Things that I think make the game great.
1. The mystery of the quests. Some of the quests take real thought process and there is an entire environment created outside of the game to help progress the story line in the game. So for instance you go outside of the game, look up the website of the company that the people in the game work for, look up someone's ID number find out who their spouse is and hack into a computer.
2. More polished than SW:TOR (this may very well just be my opinion). The game feels more complete and together then TOR when it came out.
3. All servers are connected. My friends have all joined different servers, but that's ok..All servers are connected when it comes to Cabals, chat, dungeons etc. Very important for a game that already realizes it's not going to hit a WOW like userbase.
4. Any game where you get to mow down waves of Zombies gets an A in my book.
5. Funcom would like to make you believe that the act of leveling is gone, but it's just been repackaged a different way, however I think I enjoy leveling to gain new skill points than leveling to be another level higher, so it works out better.
Don't get me wrong there are things the game still needs to work on, but as long as they can keep content coming. I think it will see a good following.