FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Haedon

Immerseus 10man hc question.

Hi

So my guild started on 10man hc yesterday and first boss seems fairly easy in my eyes.

what i wonder is the jet stream attack does this start at a fixed point or targets a random player to start at or something?

im trying to think of a way to position people better since most tries we did tank died from getting knocked back or something. 

And atm we are starting with all healers and dps on the big platform behind him where stairs to next boss is and tank to the left of us then moving onwards in that direction, but i think we should be goin the opposite since the jet swirl always goes clockwise.

Any ideas on this would be helpfull with positioning, start place etc.

/ Niryx warlock - Al'akir

Swirl starts at a random point around the room, not fixed nor targeted.

We also move clockwise around the boss and when swirl is coming we have someone shouting either safe or not safe depending where swirl starts to let people know if we have to run from it or continue as we were.

The Swirl has a safe section usually at the very end/tip of the stream where you dont get hit by it.

Watch where it starts, move to max range if its going to pass over the raid. If you are too slow and are going to be hit pop a personal cd.