FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Karteza

Strange WoL results

Hello, i am in a predicament with the WoL loggs from our last raid. On the Norushen fight i did 100k+ DPS more then i normaly do for that fight, very strange. I am not good at reading loggs but something feels "off" with these numbers. Can someone better at logg reading take a look and help me solve where all this damage came from. I have a faint memory of there being some known bugg for this fight. Did i accidntaly stumble uppon it? And if i did how do i avoid triggering it in the future?

Logg with strange DPS: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7ol6fdjq73eji6ak/sum/damageDone/?s=7655&e=7890
Logg with "normal" DPS: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/622wbyjvkguy0chz/sum/damageDone/?s=1516&e=1824

I can't see your logs while at work, but check your buffs tab in your logs.  If you notice 95%+ uptime on things such as your potion, Dark Soul, or trinket procs, then you triggered the bug where you come out, become Purified, and maintain your procs by refreshing them.  It's a known bug but it doesn't trigger all the time. 

If anyone can look to see if that's what it was, please confirm.  Otherwise, dude just went beast mode to rock over 100k+ higher DPS.  Also, remember Norushen is goofy in that if you go into another phase, your logs aren't tracked unless YOU track them personally.

The uptimes looks relativley normal, only the potion seems a bit off with a 59% uptime. The big stuff like Trinkets and Dark Soul have normal uptimes. I did not logg it my self, but as far as i understand should it not logg my DPS lower and not higher if i am in another realm for a part of the fight? Otherwise this would  be a big problem if WoL goes completly bonkers every time you go to "another realm". The logg say i did 383k DPS (e) which ranked me at "1" for what i assume is destro warlocks. I´m just suspicious when i see my DPS spike like this. if it is a legit Logg then i would love to know how i did it so i can replicate the numbers when we go for HC.

Your potion of the jade serpent buff was active for 2 minutes and 18 seconds. I'd say that's pretty bugged! Supposed to only be 40 seconds max!

I'd say that account for some of it, and the icing on the cake was you also went HAM on top of it.