Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doblid

Should I replace one of my normal items for a flex tier item?

5 posts in this topic

Should I replace one of my normal items for a flex tier item? I'm currently 3/5 tier and items I'm considering replacing is Hood of Swirling Senses and Rime-Rift Shoulders for a tier item to get the 4 set bonus. Should I replace one of them or just wait for a normal token?

Thanks in advance /Anton

Edited by Doblid

Replace the hood with tier hood. As far as normal gear goes, those shoulders are BiS as your off-piece.

Assuming destro.

548 vs 561 is ok to drop down to in order to pick up a set bonus.  Don't drop from 567 or 574 to 548.

Keep the shoulders in your bags the 4p is worth the loss of the stats but you'll want to put the off set shoulders on as soon as you can get the piece you're missing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 8/10N NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, Rogue, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review, make a character on our realm and inbox me, or hit me up on real ID (violentravi#1826).  Alternatively, if you are old school, please apply via our website:  http://www.adelante-guild.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Warlock Anti-Aggro Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Combo Warlock Anti-Aggro Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Misterez
      Nomads is a social guild with a semi hardcore mythic raiding team at Quel'Thalas/Azjol-Nerub, our guild is one of the oldest on the server with 8 years under it’s belt.
      Our Progress: 7/7M EN, 2/3H ToV and +12-14 Mythics.

We are a friendly social guild and We like to enjoy the game and see all of the content it has to offer.

We do all of the mythics every week and also lots of m+ runs.

Our raiding atmosphere is super chilled, we don't tolerate toxicity and bm of any kind.
      As a mythic raider you’re expected to be here for raids, doesn’t have to be all of them every week, but we need to know we can count on you when we need you.

Our raid times are (server time): 
      Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday => 20:30 - 23:30 (mythic raids)

We have bonus raids for farm content:
      Friday => 20:45 - 22:00 (EN heroic)
      Saturdays => 20:45 - 22:00 (EN normal)
      Mondays => 20:00 to 23:00-24:00 (ToV HC run)

The team looks really strong and we’re want to fill out some missing spots in our Ranged DPS department,
      We’re mostly looking for Hunters/Mages and could also use a strong Warlock/ShadowPriest.
      For healers : any very good healer would do, pref Druid/Priest.

Contact Us:
      Shamdi (Assistant Mythic team leader) => Mistere#2792
      Tygarmark (Mythic team leader) => mark#23979
      Myrisus (Assistant Mythic team leader) => cyrisus#2500
    • By Banard
      We are currently 7/7M EN...3/3H ToV and our raid schedule is: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 Server (CST). 
      We are a stable guild who has been around for over 8 years now. New members have come and gone but raiding has always been the constant here. With veteran leadership and a strong core we continue to push forward in search of progressing as fast as we can each tier while still having fun and raiding a light schedule. That being said, we don't slouch either and we typically finish all the content while its relevant with significant progress into hard modes. Our median raid member age is somewhere around 25 and we tend to look for mature players. We like to have fun but we also know when its time to get down to business. As we only raid 9 hours a week we like to squeak out as many pulls as possible and be as efficient as we can with our time. We ask that our members show up early, fully repaired and with consumables ready to go. If you are looking for a stable guild who is continuously pushing for new progression kills then we might be the place for you.