Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redcross

Steam Summer Sale!

10 posts in this topic

The Steam Summer Sale is now on at http://store.steampowered.com/

The sale started a couple of days ago and runs through till 22nd July. There are as usual, some great bargains to be had - with titles old and new reduced by up to 75% in price. Also, there is the usual "bundle packs" which contain a large group of developers titles in one big multi-buy download.

I don't think I have personally bought anything from Steam since Half Life 2 many many years ago. But I think this is all about's to change as some of the bargains are simply too good to resist. Bioshock 2 is currently selling for the super cheap price of £3.49 (UK price) which is practically giving it away.

So if anyone is in the mood for a great bargain, head on over to Steam before it is too late!

1 person likes this

Bioshock 2 bought :D

Am tempted to add Alan Wake and Max Payne 3 too, has anyone played these titles or can recommend them?

1 person likes this

My hands are so trembling when I look at the page. Yet, I won't buy anything :P

The last time I bought games from Steam was right before we started Icy Veins. I had even made myself an awesome computer to play them. So I purchased: Stalker and the expansion, Metro 2033, Mafia 2, Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2, L4D 1 and 2, Crysis and all the expansion, and Batman Arkham Asylum.

I had the time to finish Mass Effect and Crysis before we started working on Icy Veins. And since then, all these games have been waiting for me to play them :P

good god thats tempting, shame ive spent 800 pound on a new pc this month!

Edited by Madill
1 person likes this

good god thats tempting, shame ive spent 800 pound on a new pc this month!

You're not the only one! I spent a lot on building a new PC over the past month, so need something to really push performance. World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 just aren't challenging enough to the system. :D

Cheap Portal 2 looks nice to me. And Dead Island.

If only I waited to choose my price :( some of these bundles look really amazing, shame I don't have much time or money to spend on them.

The deals are changing daily, reckon this may cost me a fortune before it is over!

Steam Summer sale ends tomorrow... Just got Deus Ex Human Revolution for £4.99 :D