FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Icy Veins Christmas Contest

I took these screenshots two years ago, and they mean a lot to me. I've been with my sweetheart for ten years, and due to long distance & money issues we haven't been able to see each other even once during that time. We spend our time together on WoW, and this game is very special to me because of it. I'm the draenei hunter and she's the night elf priest! I hope this is worthy of being considered.

B5tLV7X.jpg

Edited by Audrake
  • Like 1

I know who made it biggrin.png he's in my guild he made it back in 2004, he plays on Kil'Jaeden still.  

From what I can see, the artwork is from Samwise Didier, whom I doubt you got permission from. For now, we will be ruling out your submission.

• Like 1

Hi everyone I am new here, good luck to those that enter!!!

xo4m79.png

This submission is invalid, until the original author contacts us to tell us they gave you permission to use this artwork. And even so, this artwork is from a game called Fly for Fun, so I don't see the connection with World of Warcraft.

Let's not forget about Lei Shen this holiday season! He and his pals commissioned a very special card to send out this year wink.png

5mbeqo.jpg

I am going to need to see some proof that you had authorization from whoever made this image. Original can be found there: http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles21/2900793/projects/9506925/7713e6f12d39c5e650534c36a1954c0a.png

http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a67354d6a517a4e6a413d0d0a&blogview=true

Good Luck to all the entrants. It wouldnt take the code to put this up so hopefully the link does, Happy Holidays !!

This is very nice, but I am afraid it does not entirely respect the rules. This plays back as a video, basically with several different images presented.

It is a slideshow holiday card, the rules dont say you cant have one. I was just trying to be a little more original than the normal 2d entries.

Edited by johnhorde