FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Flauros

A question on gear choice

I'm a 564/565 destruction warlock and I'm having a hard time choosing between gear. I figured I'd get some other opinions.

I'm currently using Robes of the Horned Nightmare and Shoulderpads of Dou Dou Chong

Which puts me at 564 ilvl and higher mastery.

But I also have Mantle of the Horned Nightmare and Ulmaas' Robes of Crushing Magma.

This puts me at 565 ilvl, less mastery, but more intellect and haste. 

I'm wondering which you guys feel would be the better choice. (I have all 5 pieces to my set, so either choice, I still have my 4 set.)

Edited by Flauros

Short answer; it doesn't matter.

Long answer; It doesn't fuckn matter. The delta between the two is so small that you won't ever see it. Keep the items around in case you get some H or HWF items and you can swap things around. I would use the higher mastery but that's because I'm a mastery whore.

Edited by Lockybalboa

That extra .0001% (and another 80% on top of it) isn't going to come from your gear. It's going to come from you pushing the right buttons at the right time.

If you really have to have an answer, the shoulders are the best off piece since they're the only piece of our tier without mastery, but really this is the last thing you should be worried about.

Edited by Kazistrasz