FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Araithia

Lookingfor some critiques

Greetings, I feel like my damage is a little low for my ilvl and i cant seem to figure out why (maybe im just trippin) 

anyways

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ppcrldjl5jdshg0t/details/3/?s=5141&e=5377

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Araithia/advanced

I think I am doing everything I should... basically looking to start a convo with a pro and see what i can do to squeeze out more deeps

** I chose malk becausehe seems to be the most basic fight in there

Edited by ToddYeamans

You did very well, to be honest.

Living bomb uptime could be a bit higher. You had 4 extra non-FoF Ice Lance casts which happens sometimes.

You didn't use Mirror Image for the 2nd time.

You evocated 5 times, whereas it should've been fine with 3, maximum 4 Evocations.

If you really want to min/max, I would definitely drop Herbalism for Engineering.

Overall, as you said you do everything you have to in the fights and I don't think I could be able to help you out more here. You will have to practice on the bosses and find little tricks. :)

Thanks for the feed back!!,I think I only evocated 4 times.. unless I am blind, i might have chosen bad timing and had to move and recast.... and sadly I cant drop herbalism becasue this is my only herbalist on horde side...I just put the little haste/healing cd in with my altertime macro so i get something out of it lol   And yes, mirror images was a fail :/

agaim thanks, i just felt like my deeps was low

Edited by Araithia

Btw, Arotan stole your Water Elemental in the WoL. :) So your DPS is actually higher than it is shown in the graph.

Btw, Arotan stole your Water Elemental in the WoL. smile.png So your DPS is actually higher than it is shown in the graph.

Curious, how does one steal an elemental on the logs? is it a bug(well thats probobly a dumb question lol)  or what.. and is there a way to fix it?

If the person logging (even if it's yourself), started logging after your WE was summoned, then it has nobody to give it to. If another frost mage summoned theirs after logging happened, but you didn't, then all WE events get associated with that player.

How to avoid this, if you can remember: Resummon your WE before every fight just to be safe.

Issue applies to both WoL and WCL