FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Quick totems

Hey guys, is there an addon or macro that will cast multiple totems at once?

Only need a couple down not all four but the cast time for more than one can be spent on a spell cast instead.

So a one button push multiple totem drop would be helpful.

Thanks.

IIRC the totems can't be cast at once due to GCD. It would be possible to have a macro that you'd press multiple times to drop totems, But nothing like it used to be with all 4 going down together.

Also, keep in mind that most of the totems are situational and incur cool downs that would muck with future placement. Keeping them separate allows you to optimize the situational use of those. Most of the totems that you would have cast in the past are simply passive buffs that you either grant to yourself or to the raid based on the spec you're in. The totems today are more like cool downs that cause a significant buff for a short duration.

Sorry if that's not a great answer but it's just how the class was redesigned. I hated it at first when MoP first launched but today I rather enjoy that style of play. Good luck!

Not that it's an add-on to cast them all at once, but check out Flo's Totem Bar add-on it's on curse and it can help you keep them on their own bar and organize them.

• Like 1

Hey guys, is there an addon or macro that will cast multiple totems at once?

Only need a couple down not all four but the cast time for more than one can be spent on a spell cast instead.

So a one button push multiple totem drop would be helpful.

Thanks.

Totems like most spells trigger global cooldown so there is simply no way that this can be done. Not by macro, not by mod, not by anything. You can make macro with a cast sequence which allows you to cast one after another with 1 button but casting them would take time and i dont think thats what your asking for.

Thanks guy's appreciate the help, will check Flo's out it may be a better way to organise what I want to do.

Let me know how it works out for you. It does take up some screen real estate but overall a good plugin

Good response from CptDan.

Side note: Please be careful when posting topics. We do not accept multiple copies of a topic, and I don't like having to delete them.