Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akulatraxas

About gear question.

9 posts in this topic

I would like to know what is the best for pvp/pve, two handed staff or wand + off hand.

And also would like to know what is the best in pvp fire or frost? and with what kind of weapon two handed or wand + off hand. Thanks

Regarding PvP, you should go for a Mageblade (e.g. inv_sword_1h_pvppandarias3_c_02.jpgGrievous Gladiator's Mageblade) and an off hand weapon (e.g. inv_offhand_1h_pvppandarias3_c_01.jpgGrievous Gladiator's Endgame), as you can throw more enchants on two items rather than one item (You should probably put Jade Spirit on the main hand and Intellect on the off hand).

Frost was always an excellent spec for PvP and looking at the EU PvP leaderboards in 3v3 you can see that most, if not all mages in the top 100, play Frost, so I would go for that if you want to maximize your efficiency. Frost has a lot of great control abilities and is generally less squishy than a Fire mage. That said, Fire is also fun and definitely viable, but a bit harder to play.

Oh, god okay... It cannot be upgraded, wait a second....

There you go smile.png

And if you get a 580 of the wand or staff, trust me it's worth just keeping that.

Arcane should go with inv_staff_2h_orgrimmarraid_d_04.jpgGaze of Arrogance.

BiS for Arcane is actually Spoils wand with Garrosh offhand, you take a hit in mastery (very slightly) but get a ton of haste out of it and cut out a lot of crit.

2 people like this