FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ingvarthor

dps feels low

ok im not sure if there is actuly something wrong with my dps but it feels like im falling behind other classes in raids can you see something obvius im doing wrong if someone could check over to see if im doing something horribly wrong here is a log from my last raid http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ucgtaa8kh6n6e9to/ and here is a link to my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Whysofurious/simple

would be really cool if someone could point out what im doing wrong

Looking at Malkorok, since it's the closest thing you have to a pure single target fight in the logs you've provided me.

Character sheet crit chance: 42.88%. Enrage uptime: 78.2%. This could be higher. At the point where you are in your gear pretty much every BT is a guaranteed crit, so make sure you save your Berserker Rages to push your enrage uptime in the high 80%s.

CS uses: 12 out of 14. Stormbolt uses: 10 out of 14. These should both not only be the same, since SB is your first spell inside ever CS, but they both should also be used every time they're available and not wasted.

Raging Blow! procs: 28. Raging Blow casts: 28, though there might still have been a few wasted ones because of the meat cleaver stacks. Nonetheless, 28 RB procs on an almost 5 minutes fight really seems low. That's about how many RBs you'd expect if you had 25% crit chance, not 42%. 

BT uses: 38 out of 62. This explains why your enrage uptime isn't as high as it could be, and why you have so few RBs. Try and get this up as much as you can, and RBs and Enrage will flow from it.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions fell free to ask,

-rage

cant really look at malk heroic tough since im always soaking puddles and during blood rage phase i soak orbs but thanks for the tips might help =)

I can look at other fights if you want, but form a quick glance, your numbers on most fight are comparable. I chose Malkorok specially because it has only a few mechanics, even on heroic, so movement is limited and your uptime on the boss is higher than on most other fights.