FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Emphino

Disc, something is missing.

Hey guys, I feel  there is something missing from my healing, I hvae logs and  here my char.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Emphino/simple

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PHhL7gBn2yTfkpWc

I really struggle on normal especially  during the  fallen protectors Immerus can be killed with your eyes closed. I just feel like when i go to 2nd boss onwards in normal we wipe and i think it's down to my healing.

I would really appreciate any help but please be gentle.

Hey guys, I feel  there is something missing from my healing, I hvae logs and  here my char.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Emphino/simple

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PHhL7gBn2yTfkpWc

I really struggle on normal especially  during the  fallen protectors Immerus can be killed with your eyes closed. I just feel like when i go to 2nd boss onwards in normal we wipe and i think it's down to my healing.

I would really appreciate any help but please be gentle.

I didn't look over your char yet but I will throw out some suggestions based on your logs.

Fallen:

Your Twist of Fate uptime is only 27%.  There are quite a number of adds during that fight not to mention the three bosses.  The minimum uptime is 35% if you are tunneling one boss at the end but with the adds during phase changes you should push you ToF uptime to 60%.  Keep track of health bars and swap atonement targets accordingly.  You were melee heavy on this fight and should have taken L90 Divine Star.  In the future this will also help increase you ToF uptime as well as your DA procs.  Your PoM uptime was 50%, just be more mindful when it comes off CD and keep it on your tanks.  You used IF 6 times but SS only 3.  Without getting too particular w/ fight mechanics, just start using them together.  SS is a very powerful spell for us and you want to throw it out there more often than 3x in a fight lasting longer than 7min.  You used Greater Heal 10x, without your combat replay being active to monitor health easier, im going to suggest replacing GHeal with PWS and/or Graced Penance and steer away from GHeal in general for all fights.

Noru:

Normally groups will stack for this fight and I couldn't tell if you did the same w/o Adv Logging.  A good rule of thumb for all encounters is if you are stacked use Divine Star.  Your ToF uptime was better here than with Protectors @40% but there are still a lot of adds here to get your uptime to 60%. Everyone is taking damage here so you PoM uptime needs to be maxed out instead of the 50% you had.  Spell selection you had 17 GHeals that should be replaced w/ something else and you used Graced Penance instead of using it offensively a lot.  But that could've been b/c of tank health, normally you'll want 99% of them to be on the boss, Grace just is not as a priority as it once was.  IF/SS should be used on CD during this fight, you had 1 SS and 3 IF.

Sha:

This was your best PoM uptime kill @60%.  You had 2 IF/SS casts here if you are comfortable w/ the boss abilities you should be using it more inline w/ the Pride damaging abilities.  ToF uptime was the minimum if boss tunneling @35%.  Adds again allow you to push this uptime over 50%.

I hope this helps!  GL on your next trip in and get that 2pc!

Edited by Gwenymph
  • Like 2