Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokthanar

New to Sham PVP: Enh vs Ele for Season 15

4 posts in this topic

I am very interested in playing a dps role in 3v3 arenas in this upcoming season. I love the elemental spec and have for a very long time, but I've been watching enh recently and it seems like a lot of fun. Convince me which one I should play based on: The play styles involved, the team viable/popular compositions for the different specs, the different roles I'll play to be a good or even great player, the weaknesses and strengths of each spec, and finally please tell me what about YOUR preferred spec you love the most.

Also any helpful pvp tips, tricks, shortcuts, macro's, and useful information would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you guys in advance for replying and helping a fellow shaman out.

EDIT: I understand I am asking for a LOT, but don't get discouraged. Anything you're willing to contribute helps out and is welcome here.

Edited by Mokthanar

enh has high burst, but lacks control a monk would have. ele you have to play like a jerk.

if you like enh but want to live more, play a monk. if you like ele but want to have more direct impact, play a hunter.

I think both are fun but i perfer pairing either spec with a cc class. Enh goes well with hunters and i think warlock goes well with elemental. I love melee and enh has prob best burst in game so i prefer that.

I don't pvp on a shaman, but I know when I'm on my warlock or DK, one of my least favorite things to see running at me is a decently geared enhancement shaman, especially if Ascendance goes up. The burst is ridiculous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0