FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

3 Years of Icy Veins!

Can't wait for prof guides and Heroes of the Storm as well.  Loved the guides here and soon after joined the community where I'm glad to say that I've been both helped and a helper here.

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary!

We don't mind if you don't sit down and write news if there aren't any to write.
We are thankfull for all the hard work you have done, which saves us enormous amount of time. Also you are the guys we trust when we want to look something up, whether it is tactics, or class mechanices, builds, glyphs, rotations, etc. Thanks to you I finally got to do some decent damage with my paladin after all those years (somehow it seemed simpler with the other classes, but never with pala..)
Also you were the guys I always consulted when I wanted to learn tactics for 10 man material so, thanks again, keep it up, don't give up and we will be here when you got news to share. I am following you at the various social networking apps (twitter mostly) so I won't miss anything you have to say.

• Like 1

Woo go IV! I joined this site not too long ago myself looking for help, and since then I've learned so much on my own and have evolved to helping others frequently and learning new things about other aspects of my class. Thanks Vlad and Damien for all the hard work you two have done and here's to many more years!

• Like 2

Thanks for the opportunity to bring myself into the WoW community and help those who seek knowledge :) Can't wait for the years to come, with groundbreaking content in the future!

• Like 3

Keep up the good work guys!!! 

Before WoD please expand your class leveling guides from 1 to 90....

Thank you so much....

• Like 3

Can the Changelog forum be updated even when say changes are made to a class guide?  Seems like this was never really done.  Thanks!

We will keep doing a changelog once the "news" start coming. The thing is that I did not want the news section to only contain changelogs.

Congratulations on three years! It says a lot about the quality of the site, and your dedication to it, that Icy Veins is now regarded as almost a compulsory "go-to" site for people wanting to learn, or improve their understanding, of classes and specs.

A really well done site - may there be many more anniversaries!

• Like 1

Happy Aniversary!

You ppl are doing great job.

As Lord Eddie mentioned maybe some more pvp info would be nice.

Edited by Varkaaf
  • Like 1

Happy Aniversary!

You ppl are doing great job.

As Lord Eddie mentioned maybe some more pvp info would be nice.

We tried to put some on the forums, but it didn't really take off. The problem with PvP is that neither Vlad or I play that game mode, so it is hard to produce anything of value.