FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
War

Thank you and Props

I have been using Icy Veins guides for a while now and have always sent my raiders here. The guides are full of useful and accurate information as well as interactive. Most user comments are given a solid response and followed up on to ensure accuracy.

I wanted to thank all the people who worked on these guides. It's my first stop and the guilds. The 5.0.4 class round up is perfect and beyond anything else out there.

I hope the traffic from being featured on MMO-Champion gives the site a larger user base, donations and recognition for all the hard work.

http://www.mmo-champ...sts-GW2-Release

Edited by War
  • Like 3

Thank you War and Furgg :)

We've been told a bit in advance that we were going to be featured in their news. They will also feature the rest of the class guides tomorrow, which is really nice of them. It also means that our work is being recognized on a larger scale than it has been up until now and I can tell you that this is very rewarding :)

I wish I could say more, but I still have to wrap up these Rogue guides and assist Vlad however I can so he can finish his Death Knight and Priest guides in the next 15 hours ;)

• Like 1

Thank you! It is very, very appreciated. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll save my typos for the guides.

• Like 1