Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[EU-Defias Brotherhood][A] <Nightfire> is recruiting for WoD.

4 posts in this topic

Greetings all friends, acquaintances and strangers.
Nightfire is a guild that were started early in April 2014. Throughout a month, Nightfire have had a steep gradient curve when it comes to new members as well as organization, and at the moment does Nightfire consist of 76 members, where 85% are endgame players (IE level 90).
History of Nightfire:
NightFire was started by two brothers who has throughout many years in World of Warcraft gained a lot of experience. Together they've led several guild to success in different expansions of World of Warcraft, and their latest initiative was full clear of Firelands when Cataclysm was hot (literally).
Now you're probably wondering what happen to these guilds? First and foremost, in several occasions a lack of activity in the long run, as well as new extensions have created a problem. When Mist of Pandaria came out
these brothers once again tried to create a guild, but this time it didn't work out quite well. Therefore, they both decided to take a break from World of Warcraft, just to recuperate and to find new opportunities. After about a year without World of Warcraft, there was enough waiting for both of them.
And here they are once again, but this time the focus is directed towards Warlord of Draenor.
After about a year without World of Warcraft, they've had the time to plan new ideas and goals for the new expansion (Warlords of Draenor). And as a result, Nightfire were started. Nightfire is mainly divided into two departments, were one is for 'Player versus Player' and the other for 'Player versus Environment. The reason for creating two departments, were mainly to cover all forms of activity in the game. And so far everything seems to work out quite well. 
If there is one thing many leaders of a guild doing wrong today, it is to not let other people get to say their opinion and also listen to their advice. In Nightfire that is not a case, here can everyone come with their opinion and we let everyone speak up if they have to say. With this focus, we've gained a lot of respect not only from our members, but also from the outside and others. 
As previously mentioned, we have divided Nightfire into two main departments. And already now we've assigned three raid leaders for the PvE department and two leaders for PvP department. 
PvE Department:
The PvE department is led by three committed players, Aneira, Lemurian and Bathran. They've all played World of Warcraft for a long time, and they have good experience with leading from previous guilds. Even though they will be leading the raids in Warlord of Draenor, they've already started to recruit new players to their department. If you want to take part in this, make an application today. 
PvP Department:
For the PvP department, Rilm and Celriah will be leading. Rilm and Celriah are the brothers who started Nightfire. To this department we've also opened the recruitment, so if you want to take part in this. Make an application.
When it comes to days and time, we've not yet determined any specific day or time. But this is things that will come into place when both parts are relevant.
Where do I apply?
At the moment we're working on a brand new website for Nightfire, so it is not done yet. But in the meanwhile you can visit our forum
and make a application there. 
The URL to the forum is:
We hope to hear from you!
Best regards, 

Aneira, Lemurian, Bathran, Celriah and Rilm 

Edited by Rilm

Due to an update with our database on the forum, the previous forum got deleted. We are at the moment working on a new one. 

Thank you.

The forum is up and running again. Make your application today! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this:
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
    • By Nivalia
      Primal Might is looking for members. We are a heroic raiding guild. We are looking to add more people to our guild for raiding. We are currently 7/7N and 1/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We are specifically seeking ranged dps and healers at this time.
      We raid from 8pm - 11pm server (Eastern) time Mondays and Thursdays. If interested send in game mail to Nivalia-Exodar or respond to this thread for more info.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
    • By Medacus
      Goooooood Afternoon Droods!
      I've healed forevvvver but only been restro'ing since legion (dirty boosted char lol) I concerned about my throughput within HC atm.
      It's a weird one, I'm the raid 'healer leader' and coordinate cooldowns and I fill the healer spot between a Holy Priest and Holy Pala. We don't struggle with healing and are progressing just fine...but I feel I can and should be able to give more.
      I can clear Mythic+ without problems with a CRIT/MAST build, HoT stacking, and I run a HASTE/CRIT build for raids, using SoF/SM synergy with WG/Dreamwalker to try and blanket, easing the pressure that Priest if feeling on the raid and spot heals of Pala.
      Here is a typical HASTE/CRIT build for raiding -
      YES - that is a legendary for my OS guardian spec while I was LFR'ing last week -_- seriously salty about it hahaha
      Here are my latest rankings -
      Here is a log of my guild raid team that I really want to do well for, completed normal -
      and here is the most our guild do in HC - (still progression so only three kills)
      and here is a complete HC run I managed -
      I'm after opinions and thoughts on stat weights, ideas on builds/rotations in general or on specific bosses....mainly though I would like your views on how to synergise my spot within the healer team of the guild, be that for me to squeeze in around them, or to exert my will upon them and get them to change for the greater good...all valid hypnotises will be tested and I will post results and logs back up on here.
      Look forward to hearing from you all, hope your loot's all BiS this week!!
      Your friendly Resto friend.....
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By Fearthebuns
      Join me on the Road to Gladiator as I start from the ground up to help you improve at WoW PvP with general guides and in depth gameplay analysis! I was inspired to make this series from my personal experience at endgame. I've always found there is a massive learning curve to improving at the game, especially when you are jumping into endgame arena for the first time. More often than not, I found myself in a situation where I had so many questions to ask that I didn't know where to start. Whether it be keybindings, understanding class abilities, or getting an understanding for positioning and communication in the games. 
      This series is directed at people that want to improve in WoW Arena and are starting from the ground up, including myself! I will be working through the entire process to show you guys my journey on the Road to Gladiator! Check out the series at and catch my games during the afternoon at