FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
NoPro

Resto and Throwing my hands up!

7) Glyphs: take Glyph of Chaining instead of Healing Stream. You don't need Chain Heal spamming without CD - it just burns you mana senseless.

Is Glyph of Chaining actually viable? I'd hate to put a CD on Chain Heal.

It's viable sometimes on some fights.  I personally hate the feel of it as well, but if you imagine something like 25m Sha of Pride, where people are spread out, it can be useful.  Just fit 2 fillers (Riptide, GHW, HST) between every cast and you're golden.

You wouldn't ever use it on fights like Galakras or Thok, though.

Very viable, because its a smart heal the extra range will make it cause sigificantly less overheal and make the chain befifit more from mastery

Very viable, because its a smart heal the extra range will make it cause sigificantly less overheal and make the chain befifit more from mastery

This!

And it forcibly prevents you from Chain spamming. Maybe you paid attention that sometimes, in very stressful situations, when we want to heal very fast, instead of thinking and using proper spells and direct heals on specific people with low HP, it turns to endless Chains (without glyph). It gives a feeling of a nice work, but actually it's not really faster than Riptide+Chain+Direct Heal and with a much bigger overheal (imo).

Frankly, I never was in situation (in SoO), which needed Chain Healing spamming without CD.

Again more food for thought! We recently had a...ummm...large speed bump in our raiding team...meaning members leaving for drama. (THIS NEVER HAPPENS RIGHT! :P) *Fingers Crossed* I hope to get Garrosh down tonite, but not even for sure if we will actually pull a raid together. But by the powers of Azeroth, I will have a Garrosh kill before flipping WoD comes out!!

With that said all the above healing suggestions have drastically improved my healing! So much so, I walked stratight in and got proving grounds Gold! Which may not be saying much, but I had been smashing my head against that for months with my other strategy/rotations. My overhealing is drastically decreased and HPS is still on the rise! Amazing what will happen when you finally give in and ask for a little help!

Also I reluctantly gave up Unleashed Fury and speced into PE...and...the only difference I can honestly see is putting myself on the dps meter! So glad I went "cold turkey" on that and my spirit....I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!

Congrats on the PG Gold!

Sad to hear about your raid group. I know what it feels like having that kind of drama, but keep going and I'm sure you'll get it. :)

Best of luck with the kill, and make sure to hang around and help out other people where you can! :)