FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
M88Bie

[EU-Dragonblight][A] WITB - Strong Range DPS - [13/14HC]

Hello everyone my name is Kesandri and I am the guild leader of Whats in the boX, a 10 man raiding guild on Dragonblight.

Background (The boring stuff)

Whats in the boX is a 10 man raiding guild founded on Dragonblight back at the release of WOTLK by a mixture of both experienced and inexperienced players.
Over the years we have progressed from a relaxed casual guild to a more progressive minded unit while still managing to keep relaxed atmosphere.

Today we have 2 raiding teams engaging in 10 man heroic raid content, both raiding at different levels. Our first team is currently 13/14HC progression with our 2nd team at 3/14HC. Both of our teams are run independently and we do not favour one over the other, a mistake we feel many guild make when running more than one raiding team.

Recruitment (The reason your reading this!)

I am making this post today because we are currently looking for a strong dps to join us primarily for killing Garrosh Heroic. While our target for this tier was 'as far as we could get' we have now found ourselves in a position that we are able to complete SoO before we undertake a summer break before WoD.
The team in question consists of 10 raiders, and while our team has enjoyed an excellent attendance from time to time members do have commitments, this is why we are looking for 1 person to assist in finishing off this tier with us.

What can we offer? (The future!)

WITB as a guild have made the decision to move into Warlords of Draenor as a 20 man mythic focused guild with an additional 'flexi' raid for those not playing at that level. After a successful tier of 2 raid teams constantly raiding plus an additional flexi run every sat we feel confident we can offer anyone a wow future whatever level they choose to play in WoD. This has always been the WITB mentality and as a guild are extremely looking forward to what WoD can allow us to accomplish.

Contact

If you would like to have a chat about the vacancy on offer come grab me in game, or leave me an in game mail and I'll get back to you.
Alternatively my Bnet is MooBie#2962.
For any applications please visit www.witb.eu and click the 'recruitment' link.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Kesandri

Please be sure to read the forums stickies and rules before posting:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/955-important-guidelines-for-thread-names-and-content/

I've modified your title to better fit with our forum rules, and removed your duplicate thread.  If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to the private message I sent you and we can get things setup in whatever way you'd like it.