Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lockish

Chaos Bolt n Weak aurus

6 posts in this topic

So I was doing a little flex and than no raiding but, now I'm jumping into heroic. Thank god  I got some normal gear from drop cele and ordos.

Question:

Would it be lazy of me to setup weak auras to yell at me to cb when I have proc combinations up?  Has anyone done this?  I'm already focusing on mechanics I feel like this would help my dps greatly.  Thoughts? 

If you're tracking your trinkets already, the addition of another WA just to yell at you when you have [X], [Y], [Z], up seems a little redundant. But it if helps, go for it.

Yeah as Locky said, what you are asking for is basically an extension of what you should already have setup.

My trinket procs do both a visual and audio notification.  Sometimes my eyes are focused away from my primary buffs and its nice to have the instant audio cue as well.

You would literally have to copy each of your trinket proc strings, and then change them to something like a text.  It is redundant, but if you do it, I suggest you have it blink or something.

So I was doing a little flex and than no raiding but, now I'm jumping into heroic. Thank god  I got some normal gear from drop cele and ordos.

Question:

Would it be lazy of me to setup weak auras to yell at me to cb when I have proc combinations up?  Has anyone done this?  I'm already focusing on mechanics I feel like this would help my dps greatly.  Thoughts? 

What I found really useful (bring on the hate...) is Bitten's spellflash for destro. It basically gives you your fixed rotation. It does not show when a trinket procs but it shows when you are close to ember capped. Also usefull for every other spell CD. 

Edited by Rawsons

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Warlock Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Combo Warlock Standard Deck.
    • By Sektr63
      Hello there! Which artifact and spec you recomended me to choose on leveling 100-100?
      Thx!
    • By Friedbones
      Hello all.  I was just reading up on what addons Icy Veins suggested and noticed AffDot was one of them for Affliction Warlock use.  However, when I took a look at the this addon at Curse, it shows it is really old and has not been updated for Legion, according the information at Curse.
      World of Warcraft    6,805 Monthly Downloads
      Supports: 6.0.31    004,921 Total Downloads
      Updated Feb 19, 2015    Created Nov 6, 2012
      Does anyone know if there is a replacement for this addon since it seems not to have been updated for some time?
      Thanks in advance for any info.

• By Lor
      Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 6/7 (H)EN.  Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation to move on Nighthold.  
      We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere.  We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for.   We've reached 6/7 H-EN on one night/week. 
      Are you a good fit?  If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you.  We help others get better and have more fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstory and strive to make our guild a family.  Very active FB page and Discord.  
      Schedule:   Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time).  Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.
      Progress:  7/7 (N) EN, 5/7 (H) EN
      Loot:  All Personal - hand down to people who need 
      NEEDS: 
      - Warlock (any spec)
      - Boomkin
      - Hunter
      - Arms Warrior w/ Prot offspec (another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)
      Interested?:
      BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.  
      Thanks and Happy Hunting!