FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
agajones

Which Epic First?

Hi. I have a Watcher Druid on Rank 13, was lucky enough to pick up Cenarius in a deck and feel I have all the right Standard and Rare cards. I now have the dust to craft my first Epic, but which one? The best bets seem to be Big Game Hunter, Faceless Manipulator, Ancient of Lore or even Force of Nature and I guess I will need all at some point, but which one first?

Hi. I have a Watcher Druid on Rank 13, was lucky enough to pick up Cenarius in a deck and feel I have all the right Standard and Rare cards. I now have the dust to craft my first Epic, but which one? The best bets seem to be Big Game Hunter, Faceless Manipulator, Ancient of Lore or even Force of Nature and I guess I will need all at some point, but which one first?

Ancient of Lore is so much value and it's just so great. Every valuetown streamer respects that tree.

BGH is very situational and most of the times, it will be sitting in your hand. (unless you are against handlock)

Faceless is again situational, but it's alright.

Force of Nature is a good finisher/removal. But as a finisher u really need Savage Roar/Power of the Wild and as removal, Swipe is much more valuable.

So Overall, I'd say:

1. Lore
  2. Faceless
  3. FoN
  4. BGH