FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tack

Inner Sanctum Dragon Soul Giveaway !

Posted Image

Inner Sanctum will be giving away, two full 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul runs including the, soon to be rare mount (Lifebinders Handmaiden) and any of the unwanted gear.

With just 2 resets left until Mists of Pandaria release, this may just be your last opportunity to get yourself those achievements and mount for free!

To be able to participate, all you have to do is:

- Comment on the contest post located in our Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inner-Sanctum/104843969569924 )

- Have a level 85 alliance char and be available at 20:30 (server time) on Wednesday.

The rules are extremely simple:

By commenting on the contest post you have guaranteed yourself a chance to win the clear + mount.

On Wednesday 12/09 and 19/09 at about 12:00, we will be gathering up all the contestants’ names and randomly selecting a winner on a small lottery. We will also gather two more backup names.

The winner will be contacted by private message on Facebook and after we get a confirmation of his presence we will announce it in the contest post.

If the winner does not reply until 19:30, we will contact the 2nd and 3rd backup names by order and take that person instead.

Looking forward for your participation!

Best of luck!

Tack

Inner Sanctum

http://www.isguild.com

• Like 4

nice nice.

i was reaaaally happy i won 1 of the mounts in my guild raid. i rolled as the last one. praying! already lost twice.

pressing enter:

rolled 99 out of 100. xD xD

GO GO GO. get it. get it now!!

Hehe !

anyone welcome ! it will be a pleasure and we will be live streaming the raid as usual :) streams info are coming soon.

Considering what some guilds charge for boosts for 8/8 heroic, this is an absolutely amazing and generous offer back to the community. Kudos to you guys at IS, and a massive good luck to all who enter.

I signed up Posted Image

good luck to you Vlad ! would be fun to have you there indeed Posted Image

@Redcross : many thanks, it's a nice way to celebrate the move to the new expansion by sharing a good moment back to the community and allowing a lucky one for some fun raid time and a nice mount !

and just a reminder, 3 hours left to enter the contest before we close comments for this week, don't worry, starting tonight after the raid, the second contest will be open !

cheers

Great stuff IS! Stupid question, but when did Dragon Soul become available to do cross realm? Was that with the new patch? I missed that one!

Yeah, Patch 5.0.4 opened Dragon Soul up to cross-realm. I guess by now they consider it 'old' content haha

• Like 1

Yeah, Patch 5.0.4 opened Dragon Soul up to cross-realm. I guess by now they consider it 'old' content haha

Awesome cheers!

Great stuff IS! Stupid question, but when did Dragon Soul become available to do cross realm? Was that with the new patch? I missed that one!

You're still alive?

Haha - sadly along wtih WoW real life has caught up with me ;)

I've been reading lots just not had time to reply! Looking forward to reading more ofc :)

We got our winner for this week !

we will be streaming the raid on : http://www.twitch.tv/nakivaz feel free to join and ask any questions, some moderators will be there to answer !

Stay tuned for next week give away (with some extra !) news to follow very soon!

cheers

Considering how successfull this week giveaway was, we have a little surprise for next week one!

Instead of just giving away one run, we will be giving away full 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul runs including the, soon to be rare mount (Lifebinders Handmaiden) and any of the unwanted gear to TWO WINNERS.

With just one reset left until Mists of Pandaria release, this is most likely your last opportunity to get yourself those achievements and mount for free!

However, the rules of this week competition will change a bit.

To be able to participate, all you have to do is:

- Comment on the facebook page (http://www.facebook....104843969569924)

- Have a level 85 alliance char and be available at 20:30 (server time) on Wednesday 19 of September.

The rules are extremely simple:

- By commenting on the contest post you have guaranteed yourself a chance to win the clear + mount.

- On Wednesday 19/09 at about 12:00, we will be gathering up all the contestants’ names and randomly select 10 names.

- From those 10 names, we will be selecting the ones with the best commentary (voted by the guild) - SO SHOW US SOME CREATIVITY!

- The winner will be contacted by private message on Facebook and after we get a confirmation of his presence we will announce it in the contest post.

- If the winner does not reply until 19:30, we will contact the 2nd and 3rd winners by order and take that person instead.

Best of luck !

Tack

Inner Sanctum

Edited by Tack

now this would be sexy on my pally that mount is bad ass ime on silvermoon only 5/8 hc pally as i pug and most fail at warmaster GL to the winner tho :)

Just a reminder, 2 days left to enter the contest to be one of the 2 lucky winners to win a DS full run + mount :-) ! links are in my previous post ! let's bring the rain one more time on deathwing before enjoying Pandaren !