Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackwitch

Affliction Warlock trinkets

3 posts in this topic

I have a question regarding 3 trinkets. I have Cunning of the Cruel (397), Will of Unbinding (397) and Insignia of the Corrupted Mind (410).

Can you advise me which combination of these trinkets would be best for an affliction warlock in 5.0.4?

First, let me make one point...5.0.4 lasts for 7 more days, today included. Try not to rack your brain too much, as these trinkets will soon be collectors' items.

Second, if for this week alone, you want Will of Unbinding and your Cunning of the Cruel. Without going into too much detail, the uncontrollable Haste proc from IotCM is far less productive than the Shadowbolt proc of CotC. WoU is leagues ahead because 880 Intellect is better than anything else available.

First, let me make one point...5.0.4 lasts for 7 more days, today included. Try not to rack your brain too much, as these trinkets will soon be collectors' items.

Second, if for this week alone, you want Will of Unbinding and your Cunning of the Cruel. Without going into too much detail, the uncontrollable Haste proc from IotCM is far less productive than the Shadowbolt proc of CotC. WoU is leagues ahead because 880 Intellect is better than anything else available.

Thanks a lot. Yeah it's just for this week :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0