FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zessur

[US-Blackrock][H] Sun/Mon Raid Team Recruiting for WoD

Gearscore Gonewild is a newly formed 2 day guild on Blackrock, Horde. 
We are recruiting exceptional players to fill our raid team for WoD. 

Despite the ridiculous name, we're serious about raiding. We are founded by three people (and their friends) who used to be part of a ZA Bear group that had a 100% success rate. We have extensive raiding experience from TBC through late Wrath, doing mostly 25 man heroics/hard modes. At this time, we were in a 3 day guild that was consistently 2nd or 3rd on our realm, competing with 5 day guilds. 

When do we raid?
Sunday and Monday, 7PM-11PM EST
Since we run such a short raid schedule, attendance and punctuality are extremely important. Researching fights before the first attempt is also extremely important. 

What do we want to accomplish?
We want to be competitive with guilds who run much longer raid schedules. 
At the start, we will be doing Normal/Heroic raiding. Once we have established a solid team of 20, we will move on to Mythic. 

Do we recruit a bench/backup squad? 
No. Every raider will be on the raid team full time. 

What classes/roles do we need?
2 healers 
2-3 dps
We may have a healer or dps swap specs to fit the needs of a given fight, but we will not be swapping people around during a raid. 

How do you join?
Send an in game mail to Zessur or Drainclog. Convince us why you're a good fit for our guild. 
Your current gear level is infinitely less important than your raiding accomplishments in the past. 
We are a guild of adults (college age and up) and we would like to keep it that way. Exceptions might be made for an exceptional player who is more mature than his/her peers. 

Do we do anything other than raid? 
Of course! Several of us are big fans of PVP. Expect RBGs and arenas to happen regularly once we're all level 100.

• Like 1

I am a shaman raider (healer) on Kil' Jaeden right now. My guild has just changed their raid times. It is very hard to find a guild that raids sun/mon but it works great for me. I would be willing to transfer the toon if it seems this is a good fit. We were able to keep up with the other raids even though we only raided two nights a week. I never missed a raid I understand the importance of the team, but also understand life happens. I joke with the best of them and I am friendly with everyone. I'm not shy gal lol. I also know when it's time to down bosses. I love constructive criticism, constructive being the key word.... I love getting better. I don't have feelings of glass. Do you have a sign up process? I may have missed it. Thanks for reading, Kmoi