FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Elder's Lucky Coins...WOW

So those items that give you extra rolls on loot? Yeah, they're AWESOME. Or my guild got extremely out of control lucky.

Stone Guard dropped Holy Paladin boots and a tank neck piece. No one used tokens because nothing looked good on the boss's loot table.

Feng dropped an agility cloak and a caster neck. Cloak went to Rogue, I passed neck to my Mage, and used a token. Got the chest piece from boss. Mage used token, got chest piece from boss. DK tank used token, got boots from boss. Prot Paladin used token, got bracers from boss. Rogue used token, got gold. Warrior cried that nothing on boss table was good for him.

Gara'jol dropped caster shoulders and a fist weapon. I passed on shoulders, Mage and Shadow Priest rolled, Mage won, passed to Priest, then me and Mage used our tokens and both of us got the shoulders anyways. Rogue took fist weapon for Combat, then used a token and got gold. DK tank used token and got bracers. Not sure on other people because this was just blowing my mind.

So...

Boss 1 = 2 pieces of loot, 0 tokens used (to my knowledge)

Boss 2 = 2 pieces of loot, 5 tokens used, 4 pieces of loot acquired (80% success rate!!!) 6 total pieces

Boss 3 = 2 pieces of loot, 4 tokens used, 3 pieces of loot acquired (75% success rate!!!) 5 total pieces

How amazing is it for all 3 casters to want the same shoulders, two of us pass, and WoW karma hands us the shoulders anyways? We essentially killed 3 bosses (got kings to 4th phase on first attempt and quit due to time) and got 13 pieces of loot. This is an EXTREMELY quick way to get geared up fast because if your token lands on loot, you will only receive an item based on YOUR specialization and you'll acquire it immediately. Don't save those tokens...get geared up fast!

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for you using your coins and getting gold. Like I said, not sure if we broke the system or if this is the trend...

• Like 1

So those items that give you extra rolls on loot? Yeah, they're AWESOME. Or my guild got extremely out of control lucky.

Stone Guard dropped Holy Paladin boots and a tank neck piece. No one used tokens because nothing looked good on the boss's loot table.

Feng dropped an agility cloak and a caster neck. Cloak went to Rogue, I passed neck to my Mage, and used a token. Got the chest piece from boss. Mage used token, got chest piece from boss. DK tank used token, got boots from boss. Prot Paladin used token, got bracers from boss. Rogue used token, got gold. Warrior cried that nothing on boss table was good for him.

Gara'jol dropped caster shoulders and a fist weapon. I passed on shoulders, Mage and Shadow Priest rolled, Mage won, passed to Priest, then me and Mage used our tokens and both of us got the shoulders anyways. Rogue took fist weapon for Combat, then used a token and got gold. DK tank used token and got bracers. Not sure on other people because this was just blowing my mind.

So...

Boss 1 = 2 pieces of loot, 0 tokens used (to my knowledge)

Boss 2 = 2 pieces of loot, 5 tokens used, 4 pieces of loot acquired (80% success rate!!!) 6 total pieces

Boss 3 = 2 pieces of loot, 4 tokens used, 3 pieces of loot acquired (75% success rate!!!) 5 total pieces

How amazing is it for all 3 casters to want the same shoulders, two of us pass, and WoW karma hands us the shoulders anyways? We essentially killed 3 bosses (got kings to 4th phase on first attempt and quit due to time) and got 13 pieces of loot. This is an EXTREMELY quick way to get geared up fast because if your token lands on loot, you will only receive an item based on YOUR specialization and you'll acquire it immediately. Don't save those tokens...get geared up fast!

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for you using your coins and getting gold. Like I said, not sure if we broke the system or if this is the trend...

Just another way blizard make it ridiculously easy to get epic items imo.....shame

Just another way blizard make it ridiculously easy to get epic items imo.....shame

Well you kind of have to down the bosses....then get lucky with a coin. Defeating a boss should be how a player is measured, not by the purples they wear. Would you tell me that a Warlock in all purples with 2/6 progression is better than me at 4/6 with only 4 purples because or RNG loot drops? They offered a way to make loot RNG less painful giving players like me a chance to win elusive items (I'm looking at you Heroic Cunning of the Cruel) that don't drop for 30 weeks in a row.

I wouldn't call this raid ridiculously easy by any means since we got to 4/6 last night on one of the top US PvE servers and were ranked 37th indicating a pretty large gating process that is gearing up.

You get the lesser tokens from ALL dailies, not just dailies in the Vale. This includes, but is not limited to, the Anglers, Tillers, Golden Lotus, and Klaxxi dailies. All dailies give 2-3 of these tokens.

Once per week you may trade in 90 of these tokens for 3 of the golden tokens that you use for extra loot. Essentially, at least 45 dailies per week to stay on top of your extra loot tokens.