FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Boomy2

Little Help for Boomy Silver PG

Believe I can move to the correct position at correct time & target the correct beastie in the correct order . . prob seems to be doing sufficient damage with each spell cast.

Sooooo frustrating!

ilvl is 610 equiped & currently adding as much crit & haste as I can.

Any helpful hints, suggestion(s), etc. much appreciated.

Dont know if this is any helpfull but I found it really helpfull to be in solar eclipce as much as i could after wave 3 or 4 (cant remember) spec for those waves whit the rabbit packs. I also used force of nature and put one or more on the healer/the one that casts the bubbels that trap you. I always had atlest one starfall goiong, usaly at the start of the wave. Might wana  try geting some mastery sence that is curently boomies nr one stat after intellect, or atlest acording to the guide here.

Hope this helps alite atlest and that you get your silver :)

Dont know if this is ideal but I was using filine swiftness, yseras git, typhon, force of nature, natures vigil and balance of power (i suck at keeping an eye on when my eclipce bar are around 0 so stellar flare arent for me and when i tried euforia in a dungeon i just culdent keep track on the bar eather. For glyhps I was using rebirth, stars, rore, grace and stag so nothing spec there.

This is actually one of the very, very few times I would consider not taking Feline Swiftness. Displacer Beast or Wild Charge to "Disengage" can be useful to help amber the things you want ambered. Purely from a repeated burst perspective, Euphoria offers more of an ability to quickly burn one add than something as slow as SotF. Really, though, the big difference will be using your utility talents. Typhoon is the only one useful of its tier since none of the adds in silver run around, and Vortex is similarly useless. Disorienting Roar and Mighty Bash will the things you'll want to find uses for.