FORUMS
Niix

User Interface Thread

Had to remake mine. It is.. Essentially the same. Slightly changed proportions perhaps.

http://i.imgur.com/wriOOmq.jpg

I like the TrufiGCD thing you have going on, it makes it fairly easy to see what you're doing. Specifically your opener with the 4p on Maidens progression today.

Updated mine as well, got JSHB for my focus bar + cd tracking + buffs (minus scope, since neither jshb or elvui wants to show it) and then hid my action bars at the bottom.

LO2iQJg.jpg

Nnx I'm trying to download the UI from the hunter guide(which I assume is yours) but when I go to load profiles not all of them load. Any solution?

Nevermind figured it out

Edited by souji

Azor,

What is the addon under your target bar?

Gr. Melilpanda

There's three directly below it.

One is TimeToDie, which does what it says on the tin. Another is RangeDisplay, which also does what it says on the tin.

The one below shows me what I have just cast, mostly for the stream to follow what I am pressing.

BM style.

wVVn3fx.jpg

I use this and love it, so first of all, thank you tons!

However, when I activate aspect, it does a /s emote for it in another language.  Where do I go to change this?

I use this and love it, so first of all, thank you tons!

However, when I activate aspect, it does a /s emote for it in another language.  Where do I go to change this?

I believe it's a weak aura, and it is under actions -> chat message, you can replace the chat message with an english version, or simply disable it with the check box.

I could be wrong but that's how I would do it.

I believe it's a weak aura, and it is under actions -> chat message, you can replace the chat message with an english version, or simply disable it with the check box.

I could be wrong but that's how I would do it.

Does not look like it, in WA there is no accoutrements.

It's the same thing whenever I interrupt anything.

Does not look like it, in WA there is no accoutrements.

It's the same thing whenever I interrupt anything.

I'd check in DBM/BW settings then.  Usually that's where interrupts/cds are called out from.

Nnx UI 4.0 - Download Link

JKEVGfi.jpg

This is the latest variation of my UI, which I've updated this morning. New additions include a much easier interface for displaying ability cooldowns. I have 4 hidden bars within ElvUI that I bind all my abilities to, then I have the other two bars simply displaying the cooldowns. The advantage to this is if the things you want to see are on different bindings on different classes you don't have to worry about it at all, and you don't need to switch bindings around if you want to change the position of a spell on the bar.

Another change is the format of some of the weak auras, Big Wigs timers and a few other things.

As always the UI link includes my Addons folder so you dont even need to bother figuring out the list of addons I use.

Enjoy!

I definitely need this. I die literally every DHT Mythic run to the mushrooms because there's always a moment where I'm looking at 4 different places to manage buffs and cooldowns and it's too late. Tonight.....weakauras....