FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nekxt

MM DPS ROTATION HELP

41/48 Chimaera Shot Uses

You're not using Kill shot as soon as it's available, and likely missed 1 or 2 uses.

You focus capped quite often, i personally don't like steady focus, but to each their own.

26/29 uses of glaive Toss, not perfect, but expectable.

41/48 Chimaera Shot Uses

You're not using Kill shot as soon as it's available, and likely missed 1 or 2 uses.

You focus capped quite often, i personally don't like steady focus, but to each their own.

26/29 uses of glaive Toss, not perfect, but expectable.

appreciate the feedback. thoes numbers while arent perfect, are obviously okay. So are we looking at a gear issue to push me past 20k?

Edited by Nekxt

appreciate the feedback. thoes numbers while arent perfect, are obviously okay. So are we looking at a gear issue to push me past 20k?

focus capping is a BIG deal and a lot of lost DPS, not focus capping will help your DPS quite a lot.

Can you please explain what focus capping is.  I am not sure I completely understand that.  

I can take it 1 of 2 different ways.  1:  Where I am not using my focus up or 2:  Where I am not allowing it to grow past a certain focus level similar to how druids work with ferocious bite +50 - 100 = More damage.

Can you please explain what focus capping is.  I am not sure I completely understand that.  

I can take it 1 of 2 different ways.  1:  Where I am not using my focus up or 2:  Where I am not allowing it to grow past a certain focus level similar to how druids work with ferocious bite +50 - 100 = More damage.

Focus capping is when your focus hit its hard cap of 120 (100 for SV). Any passive focus gain and all focus you would gain by casting Cobra Shot will be wasted as long as you're focus capped. 

Basically, if you focus cap during the fight you will generate less focus than you could have, and if this happens a lot, it's a sizable DPS loss. 

• Like 1

Focus capping is when your focus hit its hard cap of 120 (100 for SV). Any passive focus gain and all focus you would gain by casting Cobra Shot will be wasted as long as you're focus capped. 

Basically, if you focus cap during the fight you will generate less focus than you could have, and if this happens a lot, it's a sizable DPS loss. 

Awesome thank you for that.  I figured that is what it meant but I wasn't familiar with the terminology.