Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IndrekAamann

ret,feral,mage old continent/raids/pvp

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys  got a question  i am looking char what would be able to solo wotlk,cata and (pandaria(some) stuf whitout problems would be ok on pvp and good in pve dps and would have skillcap to able to top meters between ret,feral and mage what would work best for all of th?ose things?

I'd suggest you to choose between druid and pally, though druid is more flexible (2 dps specs) so that it'd be easier for you to choose which suits you better. Also, to solo old content, IMHO Blood DK was and still is the best to do that. Although don't aim at TOP DPS chars, because every patch it'll change. 

well i am now between ret and feral :)  still hard to decide between them  wich1 overall performs better :P well atm ferall seems middle  of  dps logs  so can hope whit next tier gear it only can go better and ret is  near top dps logs so itcan go both ways nerf  or keep same place :P  but for old content  dunno maiby ret better not sure and for pvp i guess both wery op specs :) i hope maiby more xperience and opinion sharing?