Topic Details

A Real Nature's Swiftness Macro!

5 replies to this topic Started by Tova, Oct 27 2012 08:44 PM macro natures swiftness druid
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Tova
  • Tova
  • Squire
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Thought I'd share something Williee on MMO-Champion shared in a bear thread!

#showtooltip Nature's Swiftness
/run SetCVar("autoUnshift",0)
/cast nature's swiftness
/cast healing touch
/run SetCVar("autoUnshift",1)

No shifting NS macro for bear and cats! I've also worked it into Clique. More info on:

A Real Nature's Swiftness Macro!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Krazyito
  • Krazyito
  • The Kraziest of Itos
  • LocationBroward, Florida
If you want it to cast on yourself (for a bear/cat) use: /cast [@player] Healing Touch EDIT: This only applies if for some reason you want to cast it on yourself and are targeting a friendly unit. If you are targeting an enemy then Tova's above macro will work fine to cast on yourself. My addition to the macro will just assure it is cast on yourself =P

Edited by krazyito65, 29 October 2012 - 05:26 PM.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Tova
  • Tova
  • Squire
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Good call. Just a note it's basically the same thing for my clique custom macro just [@mouseover]

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
Hey. It took me ages to get to this thread, and for that I apologize. The macro seems to work fine, and changing the autoUnshift value is very clever :) I've updated the guides with this macro now (should be up shortly). Thank you!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Tarazet
  • Tarazet
  • Dragonslayer
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
That's excellent. I tried a similar macro before, but I never could find a solution that didn't shift me out of cat form. Now to think about the possibilities. I play Feral. The Feral rotation relies on Energy banking and is not GCD locked, so sparing the time to cast Healing Touch in order to boost the damage of special attacks is a good synergy. But making it work together with Nature's Swiftness is a pain, because if you have both Nature's Swiftness and Predatory Swiftness active, using Healing Touch will consume them both with no additional benefit. So it is necessary to find a dedicated spot in the rotation for Nature's Swiftness. Any Feral that takes DoC has become accustomed to following each 5-point finisher with a Healing Touch, to use Predatory Swiftness procs to proc DoC. Given that, it seems to me the optimal use of a NS/HT combo, in order not to conflict with PS procs, would be before applying Rip and Rake. To squeeze out even more DPS, it would probably be wisest to then use Predatory Swiftness right away, use one charge of DoC on Shred, but then wait for either an Omen of Clarity proc or full energy to use the second one on Thrash for a third concurrent 50% stronger bleed. I think that on a boss fight, the optimal opening rotation will now look like this: Savage Roar with 0 points (requires Glyph of Savage Roar), from stealth Ravage, from stealth Rake Faerie Fire (if Weakened Armor is not provided by a tank) Tiger's Fury + Berserk + racial cooldowns + trinket Shred to 5 combo points Nature's Swiftness + Healing Touch macro Consume DoC charges with: Rip Refresh/reapply Rake Healing Touch (with the PS proc) Thrash (if Berserk is still active or with Omen of Clarity proc) Continue with normal priority list

Edited by Tarazet, 13 November 2012 - 11:25 PM.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Tarazet
  • Tarazet
  • Dragonslayer
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Update: I tried this out as Feral, and if you use this macro while Predatory Swiftness is active, it will use Nature's Swiftness first, but it will not consume the Predatory Swiftness proc.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users